Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
throw in
throw in
M
im pretty sure its georgetown, we have a new player on the team i think, and he is as good as any player on sumter high's team, we might a a small chance i think if we play well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know ab that... considering they have 3 guys playing college ball next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our extra guy is pretty good. He's even with, or a little better than our top player. But he's got alot more experience than anyone else on the team, its a shame he's not more devoted to soccer. But we are just looking to go some where in the playoffs, for the first time to in LHS history to make it out the first round. We are going to play as hard as we can and hopefully get the win. The odds are against us, but we've gotten used to to. So good luck yourself WF in the playoffs, hope to see you somewhere along the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen guys, i hate every team in south carolina except for jl mann, as a member of jl manns soccer team... oh wait im not.. id like to say silas is the fakest ***** ive ever met and he cant play soccer, **** you silas, **** you hard

M
throw in
throw in
M
HAHAHAHA, Oh boy, who was that guy?, crazy fellow, calm down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys got kind of lucky with that pairing, coulda been a lot worse.

we got lucky there isnt even a 4th place team in the region we are paired with so we got a first round bye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TOP LEFT BABA #14

The info you needed send me a email at:
didier_blanquart@hotmail.com and I will pass it on to you Luv to come.

GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS (GO FOR IT BABA)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach can you give me a number I can give to some boys to play U17. Pard is not making it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard