Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
throw in
throw in
i have been to memorial and richland one, dreher and the soccer board have done everything they can to keep the field in top shape and it certainly has worked because this season their field has been pristine, immaculate, etc....;)

goal kick
goal kick
GianFranco - NW has the maximum dimensions the schsl will allow. I'm guessing that that is the size of the graveyard... just saying

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

and sG you are completely wrong by saying irmo has a better pitch that memorial... of course memorial is not as big as the graveyard but no high school stadium is and their pitch is top quality and prolly the best i seen in cola, no dirt patches or bumbs at all on the field and their seeting on both sides unlike the graveyard so that is an advantage

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one. Like someone just said, Irmo's pitch is quality and playing at Memorial is definately a downgrade. Not as much as it is for NW though. And you are right about the seating situation. It has more seats, but I will bet anything it will be packed out.

One Time!
G
bench
bench
G
This link is posted in another thread, but it bears repeating...nice coverage. Too bad WIS-TV chose to focus on hair color instead of soccer...ESPN wrote a much more interesting story.

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/news/story?id=4197621

Goal
Goal
Quote:

dare I say the irmo players on here are almost as bad as wandos and bc parents????????????????????

WTH!!!

I've been on here all year and I can't recall one condescending remark made by a BC parent. Please backup your statement.

You on the other hand must really like hearing yourself talk. Not really saying anything worthwhile and then replying to your own post.

Just curious, why did you decide to change your name?

See you at the games

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
Goal
Goal
Quote:

I'm pretty sure I'm right on this one. Like someone just said, Irmo's pitch is quality and playing at Memorial is definately a downgrade. Not as much as it is for NW though. And you are right about the seating situation. It has more seats, but I will bet anything it will be packed out.

Irmo's field in the past has been garbage. Their AD/football coach likes to run downhill so it will always have that football crown and the touchlines usually are dirt due to that's where the football players stand during the game. It's pretty narrow too for today's high school soccer standards. It looked better this year from some pictures I saw posted on here with the Barbie blonds running all over it.

I haven't seen Northwestern's new field but remember the red clay of Rock Hill vividly from years ago. That place was a dump. I hear the new place is really nice (just like that awesome program they have up there now).

Memorial gets a bad wrap but it's a good high school facility. Kind of reminds me of old Sirrine Stadium in Greenville. Richland School District One has put a lot of money into the remodeling of that entire athletic facility in Rosewood and I don't see where it will be a problem tomorrow night.

Now if only Dreher could get some decent Blue Devil teams to return to playing on that pitch!

50th for a reason!
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
I propose a wager. If NW wins then pinger has to run out onto the field and dye his hair purple. If irmo wins then pinger doesnt have to do that. Whos in

throw in
throw in
im not saying it condescending i was just referring to how much talk they have done since the wando game, its unheard of, i expect parents to do that but i dont like it when the players do

S
bench
bench
S
Quote:

I propose a wager. If NW wins then pinger has to run out onto the field and dye his hair purple. If irmo wins then pinger doesnt have to do that. Whos in

i like your thinking scholes!

true or false: pinger is the most-hated poster on scsoccer

should be alot closer than i thought. heard irmo boys are fired up for this one!!

if your not first. your last.
M
throw in
throw in
M
if you aren't fired up, you don't belong in the state championship game. it will come down to execution.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard