Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
K
bench
bench
K
I don't even want to make any predictions... I just want to show up and watch at 7 on Saturday! Should be 8 dollars WELL spent.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Not gonna make a prediction either but definitely believe Irmo will have to play better than they did against Wando if they're gonna be successful against Northwestern. Really looking forward to the individual battle between Enzo and Hubbard.

bench
bench
Irmo is the best team in the land bar none. The determination of the squad in the win they had last night over a strong wando squad shows they can get it done when it needs to get done. It should be a great game and will should be close down to the end but Irmo has Jah's blessing and we will come out on top.

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
S
Brace
Brace
S
I think this match comes down to executing set plays. I like Irmo in this area. I think they are due and are playing for more than NHS is. Irmo 3-2 in OT

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Slow down there Robert. How can you say Irmo is the best "bar none"? I mean do you honestly think they are that much better than NW? And unless your some sort of prophet, your comment about Jah, as you call him, just takes all credibility away from you. Get real my friend. Northwestern shall reign!

One Time!
goal
goal
Northwestern 4-1 Irmo. Poor goalkeeping by both teams despite their ridculous stats. Enzo is on a different level altogether. Should be a great game but there is good, great and exceptional and Irmo falls in the great category and NHS in the exceptional ledger.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
S
Brace
Brace
S
Also Irmo dominated run of play in last years semis but fell short. This is pretty much the same NHS team as last year but I wouldn't say the same for Irmo. Irmo knows exactly what to expect and their coaches are very aware of what needs to be done to win this match. Hard for me since I am an NHS alum, but I just think Savitz and company will pull it out.

Good luck to both teams though, this should shape up to be what we have all wanted since this started being talked about last May/June.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
finally, the talk will stop saturday night. the bashing will be over and the truth will come out. trojans just have too much firepower and are too tough defensively. ft mill go one shot on frame and irmo will do better, but the outcome will be the same. i believe that the trojans will prevail 3-1 and will dominate play.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
I think a lot of people are staying around to watch this game. Should be a classic. Certainly a lot of friction on this board. Hope you aren't players.

Chapin High School Boy's Varsity Soccer Assistant Coach South Carolina United FC Staff
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Has anyone heard if the ESPN rumor is true? Are they going to be there?

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard