goal kick
goal kick
P
I'm sure these little debates will go on untill the final result

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
He may have (who won that game by the way), but has hubbard scored about a bazillion goals and won two state championships while playing in three.

throw in
throw in
I'm sure even after the winner is decided on Saturday, debate will continue til the following state championship in 2010. Also if you think about..... debate will never end because theres always opinions that are going to be expressed and will continue for eternity.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
That wasn't my point sholes and I'm not gonna start about that game last year IRMO will settle it on sat.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
RobertT
Of course I know who Jah is. It means God and is most commonly used in the Rastafari movement, which most people do not agree with. That is why I said what I said.

To everyone who thinks Irmo is going to drop more than two goals on NW, every one of you are lunatics. I'll say it again, All-STATE DEFENDERS ROBBIE BENSON AND SHAWN FERGUSON, will not give that many goals up. The way they control that third of the field is very rare. Their communication, knowledge of the game, skills, and never say die attitudes, will not allow Irmo's offense to take over this game. Its just not going to happen. Northwestern shall reign!!! NW 4 Irmo 2

Last edited by sG; 05/22/09 03:23 AM.

One Time!
corner kick
corner kick
It's going to be a good game, but Northwestern has never beaten Irmo when playing at Memorial Stadium

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

It's going to be a good game, but Northwestern has never beaten Irmo when playing at Memorial Stadium

Ha that is irrelevant.

One Time!
M
throw in
throw in
M
Quote:

None of these players were in high school the last time they played each other in the state championship game at memorial stadium. In fact, as it has been said before, the current irmo players have never even been this far while this is Northwestern's 4th straight championship game, so experience could be a big factor as well.

And now that I think about it, that state championship game was the last time irmo actually beat Northwestern.

Last edited by MUnited; 05/22/09 03:41 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
Sorry sG, but ya can't ignore history. I don't know, it might be a curse or something.

Northwestern lost a heart breaker to IRMO the last time they played there.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Yeah I was there, but come on lets be serious. It does not matter where they play unless you believe in curses or superstitions or bad luck or omens or whatever. It does not matter. Like MUnited said, none of the players on either team have played in a championship at Memorial. And if NW loses, it will not be because of some "curse," it will be because NW shot themselves in the foot and choked. Nonetheless, NW is not going to lose. Northwestern shall reign!!!

One Time!
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard