Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Quote:

As both Wando and Mauldin play physical but fair soccer, I do not think the refereeing will influence the outcome and on this basis, I forecast a Mauldin 2-0 victory.

Seriously.....a shutout against Wando?

Yes, thanks for the thought, you have caused me to reconsider that prediction, in last years final Mauldin had five injured starters on the bench. This year three of those girls are playing, plus the team has gained a sophomore, named ‘all state” last week. Maybe it will be 3-0.

B
bench
bench
B
Mauldin will be comin out on top for this one. Last year was a 2-1 thriller and and like stated earlier half the starting line up for mauldin was injured. I'm not gunna say shut up but 2 or 3-1 is lookin about right.

L
bench
bench
L
I know you haven't seen Wando play this year.
I also guess you forgot the Parkview outcome for Mauldin and Wando.

B
bench
bench
B
well, you are right i havent seen wando play and mauldin did loose to parkview but i really dont think wando is gunna pull it out. But you cant look at one game and say something like that so they lost that really doesnt mean anything.Florida lost to Ole' Miss then look where they ended up.

S
goal
goal
S
1977:
I remember starters being out last year, can you please name the three that were injured last year that will be playing this year, and also who replaced them last year in the final. That will help me figure out if they are stronger this year. Thanks

C
bench
bench
C
Gotta go with South Aiken. Great leadership from Maggie Bosley combined with some outstanding freshman could be the difference. Good luck to both SA and Riverside. Looking forward to a great match. Will be a tight one. SA-2 Riverside-1. Late goal wins it for SA.

throw in
throw in

It has been a year so here is my best guess....

A. Nelson
M. Hert
H. Uldrick
E. Sorgenfrei
B. Nemecek

I hope this helps Sweet Feet....

"Play every game with your whole heart as you never know if it is your last game"
corner kick
corner kick
All this talk is making me wish I could drive up to Cola to watch the game, lol. Darn you all!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
throw in
throw in
lowcountryboil1:

Quote:

The word from Parkview parents is their team was missing several players at the Wando game. But they were at full strength at the home game against Mauldin. Who knows which is true...as the final AAAA game will tell the state champion.

"Play every game with your whole heart as you never know if it is your last game"
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Don't forget the other common opponent Eastside.
Eastside 1
Wando 1

Mauldin 3
Eastside 0

Only time will tell
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard