Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#12230 04/30/03 01:48 PM
W
goal
OP Offline
goal
W
I know that NMB is the favorite but who else might sneak up in the playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Florence

Goal
Goal
WF has beaten two decent teams all year, Socastee and Summerville and rallied to tie Clover. They will not get past the MB/BC winner even though the game will be in Florence. Simply put as at the RV Tourney, shut down Kozak and you shut down WF! Remember 5-1. MB/BC at Dreher in Quarterfinals, mark it down!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
north myrtle beach might be decent, but i dont think they are a favorite. well they will be for the championship.. of lower state. but that's it. NMB Sucks like donkey kong and will try hard to get beat by MB!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would MB play BC at Dreher?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe they don't want BC to cheat by playing loud music.(playin')

M
throw in
throw in
M
go west florence, good luck fellas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NMB IS OVERATED, THEY ARE TO OVERATED THE END OF STORY, THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY,

THE HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY ONE GOOD AND THE TEAMS TAHT THEY PLAYED THAT WAS GOOD THEY LOST TO, BE, AND WHEN THE PLAYED MYRTLE BEACH THOSE TWO GAMES WAS GOOD, BUT IN THE PLAYOFFS THEY AIN'T GOING NO WHERE BUT HOME

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NMB IS TOTALLY OVERRATED, AND IF IT WASN'T FOR THIER RECORD THEY WOULDNT BE FIRST. WHY DOESNT NMB PLAY SOME DECENT TEAMS? LOOK AT THEIR SCHEDULE AND SEE HOW MANY TEAMS DONT SPEAK WITH A COUNTRY ACCENT AND YOU FOUND THAT MANY DECENT TEAMS. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ColaFan, if you want to go by one game that dosnt even really count then you should also mention when we beat nmb 2-0 (the so-called #1 3A team).

You also fail to mention the spring valley game that we took to penalty kicks. Your right though there have been some games where we really haven't showed up at all and had bad showings.

Shut down joel and you shut us down... easier said than done my friend. I cant really name a team that has really made him a non-factor this season.

With all that said i dont think we are favorites by any stretch BUT i dont think there is a team in 3A that is a clear cut favorite nor a team that i dont think we can compete with. A lot of teams in 3A arent playing anybody, and say what you want about us but we scheduled a hard out of conference. We have only lost to 2 3A teams (Dreher and CF) that i can think of off of the top of my head.

Good luck in the playoffs everybody.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does "loud music" have anything to do with it??? How would that be considered cheating???? [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that Riverside will once again come out on top in the upper-state but it won't be as ez this yr. as it has b4.Lower-state will be between Flora & N. Myrtle with Riverside winning it all for one last time b4 Dreher takes over for the next 3 yrs. with BC being their formidable competition.

W
goal
OP Offline
goal
W
Spoton
Haven't we all heard this before!? Aren't there supposed to be some JRS there now that were going to be the next coming of great Dreher soccer!!!!! Where are they? I don't racall seeing any Jrs contirbuting at Dreher! The twins are SO and their DEf (18) is a fr as well as the GK!! Where did they go? As for your next "super Group" Are they playing Varsity now? NO!!!! No matter what you say it will take them Half a season to get used to the speed of paly at this level! Anyway alway enjoy your posts just can't wait till you tell us the sky is falling!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Mad] [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard