Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

the best team won last year?
do you honestly think that NW would have won if Spring valley had their whole team?
im sorry but i think antoine parris would have done the exact same thing to NW's defense again.

Antoine is one of the most overrated players in SC. Yes I said it. Only reason he is so good is because he is flat out fast. If he did not have that then he would not even be starting. He reminds me of Trey Foster. NW dominated SV last year worse than they did Irmo this year. He would not have made a difference.

throw in
throw in
i thought he already had a college signing of intent, why does he care anymore

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
The NW vs SV contest wasn't even close last year. Antoine is a good player but I doubt he would have saved them from the inevitable.

throw in
throw in
pinger90 is threatening to beat me up guys, what do you think i should do?

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Just the way I thought it would end. WARNING! "Marijuana is dangerous to your health" (coaches: please pay attention, it could have negative results down the road for your team if you don't do the right thing).

sounds like someones son wasnt good enough to hang with the younger players ...

S
throw in
throw in
S
antione is a baller from watching him play ive seen him do in the northwestern backs consistatnly . def all state material..

C
bench
bench
C
Very entertaining game to watch. I think most peoples take has been pretty accurate. Irmo didn't dominate the first half, but they did control the pace and dictated most of it. They didn't put away a couple half chances they had. NW did however dominate the second half. They dominated in every since of the word. Whatever adjustments or motivational speeches Wren gave at half-time definitely did the trick because they looked like a completely different team. Still a little confused why Savitz would sub the keeper with the hot hand at halftime. He plays the entire two playoff games before that and then splits halves in the state championship? Regardless, it would have taken an act of god for any keeper to save those goals. Irmo has nothing to be ashamed about, NW was just the better team. More top end talent at more positions and their "role players" played very well. I will bet anyone twenty-dollars right now on the spot that we will have a rematch next year; both teams return too much talent.

P.S. Rob Cowell, stop being bitter and spiteful because Matt sucked at soccer and didn't deserve to play. You are an embarassment to your already embarassing family. If you care that much about Irmo losing simply because he sucked then you should pick up a new hobby. Maybe repaint your double-wide?

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

the best team won last year?
do you honestly think that NW would have won if Spring valley had their whole team?
im sorry but i think antoine parris would have done the exact same thing to NW's defense again.

who cares about spring valley. valley did not cry last year when they lost in the finals, but irmo did when they lost at HOME. parris would have made the same difference he made this year, none. get over it. best team won against valley and irmo, both years.

bench
bench
Quote:

hey who remembers the thread about smirmo startin a dynasty? HAHAHA what a way to start it!

Last time i checked Coach Savitz and his Irmo boys are the 7th most winningest team in the country. I'd have to call that a "dynasty" putting together 15 state championships. Be realistic now. GO IRMO!

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
bench
bench
Quote:

Just the way I thought it would end. WARNING! "Marijuana is dangerous to your health" (coaches: please pay attention, it could have negative results down the road for your team if you don't do the right thing).

Realtown bro

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard