Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
A
kick off
kick off
A
i wonder why all the best players are from foreign country?? lol

goal kick
goal kick
what does the nationality of NW's players have anything to do with anything?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

i guess u missed the steady stream of wasp players from nhs, wando and irmo to name a few who were all state and play or played in college. i guess u mised the wasp players at the back line from nhs that only allowed 10 goals all year. i guess u missed that 3 and 24 were all state and shut irmo completely down. enzo and alex are special, and there aint any others like them. be glad u got a chance to witness their play. they are here by choice, they are here because they want to be here. who cares where they were born? the accident of their birthplace is not their fault and the accident of your birthplace is not yours either. give it a rest. go trojans....

bench
bench
I think Irmo should have died their hair red because i LOOOOVE gingers

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

i guess u missed the steady stream of wasp players from nhs, wando and irmo to name a few who were all state and play or played in college. i guess u mised the wasp players at the back line from nhs that only allowed 10 goals all year. i guess u missed that 3 and 24 were all state and shut irmo completely down. enzo and alex are special, and there aint any others like them. be glad u got a chance to witness their play. they are here by choice, they are here because they want to be here. who cares where they were born? the accident of their birthplace is not their fault and the accident of your birthplace is not yours either. give it a rest. go trojans....

I have no issue with Enzo and Alex being here, and playing ball. I do have a little issue with all the non-USA (I assume it was Uruguay) flag waving. I'm sure the Martinez boys take pride in their heritage, but if they have come to live here, should they not take as much pride in this great country of ours (that has opened their arms to them)?
And of course they probable do take pride in their new home, but you think you might see a little of the ol' Red, White and Blue during their celebrations.

(this has been my official Memorial Day posting)

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
J
bench
bench
J
Irmo's defense was very good, the last goal came from miscommunication that fell perfectly to enzo, they finished they're chances and Irmo didn't but Irmo dominated the first half and should have put away the chances they had.

and the ref was absolutely TERRIBLE...btw

J
bench
bench
J
you say that enzo is on a different level??? this is highschool bud, these guys ball out in club
i believe they're club team won the premier leage twice in a row?

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

Irmo's defense was very good, the last goal came from miscommunication that fell perfectly to enzo, they finished they're chances and Irmo didn't but Irmo dominated the first half and should have put away the chances they had.

and the ref was absolutely TERRIBLE...btw

diminated the first half, you say. if i remember correctly the score was 0-0 and irmo had one more shot. doesnt sound like dominance to me. second half shots were way in nhs's as were shots finished. give it up dude. by the way who was awarded a penalty kick after a conference with the irmo coaches? oh yea, irmo was. while the ref left lots to be desired, he sure did not favor the trojans. i guess enzo was just lucky and has been lucky over 180 times in his career. the best team won. get over it, which by the way is the same advice we gave you last year. again the best team won this year too.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

Irmo changes keepers cuz they have two keepers right around the same level of athletic ability and goalkeeping skill

if i recall correctly they did that last year as well as this year, obviously that strategy did not work some nw pounded them with constant attack in the second half

They did split time this year. I don't think you can blame the second half meltdown on the goalie switch. Neither of the goalies stops any of those shots. Could each goal have been played differently and stopped? You can say that about any goal.

corner kick
corner kick
Had fun watching the game both teams should be proud of what they've achomplished all year. Northwestern is a great squad and have amazing chemistry. Irmo also has a great squad they should be very proud they lost 3-1 without packing in the defense like other teams Northwestern played did. It was worth my 8$ Go South Carolina high school soccer!

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard