The 2010 Norcross Blue Devil Invitational will be held March 18-20, 2010, in Norcross, GA, just outside of Atlanta. This is a high school tournament for both boys and girls varsity teams. Venues include Norcross High School Stadium, and Atlanta Silverbacks Park home of the USL Atlanta Silverbacks where there are quality fields with field turf so there is no chance of rain outs at the tournament. Each team is guaranteed 3 matches in a competitive tournament format. Previous year's schedules have been adjusted so that teams from out of state can play one match on Friday and two matches on Saturday if necessary. This is a GHSA sanctioned event.

The tournament fee is $300 per team with all fees going towards paying for tournament officials and other miscellaneous tournament expenses. We also have negotiated very reasonable accommodations with our tournament sponsor, Marriott, and lodging is within a few miles of tournament venues. If seriously interested in attending, please e-mail me and I will send you a tournament application form and additional information. All accepted teams will be notified within a week of the application deadline. Please feel free to e-mail me at Chris_Bess@gwinnett.k12.ga.us or call me at (770) 570-2171 for any questions. Thanks again for your time and we hope to see you in 2010!

Previous year's participants

Girls
Norcross (GA)
Westminster (GA)
Grissom (AL)
Grace Academy (NC)
Carrollton (GA)
Briarwood Christian (AL)
Northview (GA)
Providence Christian (GA)

Boys
Norcross (GA)