Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
W
last year many of you, myself included, said the trojans would repeat. can they do it again? irmo had lots of underclassmen, ft mill started mostly underclassmen? wando, irmo, trojans? my money is on the champs.

throw in
throw in
the field will be more even next year i dont think there will be 2 undefeated teams playin for the championship however i do believe with the amount of talent northwestern is bringing back including Alex Martinez in my opinion one of the best in country, Ricky Garbanzo ..all he did was score 2 against smirmo in state this year enough said, Dennis moore who will only continue to get bigger and better.. watch out! javier bonilla was a key part to the victory saturday a work horse in the midfield. kevin ray will be the force in the back along with jeremy dobbins, and ryan foster in goal.. as well as some others who will get their chance to shine next year. the coaching staff at northwestern is top notch so next years team will already have an advantage to continue the legacy. I think the most recent dynasty in sc soccer will add another trophy to the case.

brace
brace
FMHS will be solid again on D the question will again be where are the goals going to come from. They struggled this year to score but some up and coming JV players might add to the O. When you lose a player of Vokoder's ability and leadership there may be a gap that will have to be filled. There are many solid players there just a matter of seeing who can step up and into his spot.

J
bench
bench
J
irmo has quality players from they're jv, who would probably beat some of the varsity teams
my pick is irmo

goal kick
goal kick
God another freaking Irmo lover. Everyone is tired of hearing you run your mouth. I'm sure they could beat some varsity teams...like OW and Colleton County. Get over yourself they aren't that good, and they definitely won't win state.

G'd up from the feet up
throw in
throw in
Look pinger90 in incognito!

throw in
throw in
haha cause his team just got waxed by the national champs i would probably too i saw him cryin on the field but i dont think it was about the game i think it was about all the posts he has done this year and how wrong they were

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

haha cause his team just got waxed by the national champs i would probably too i saw him cryin on the field but i dont think it was about the game i think it was about all the posts he has done this year and how wrong they were

Fo Sho

G'd up from the feet up
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Look all you little shits I'm not day it takes this long for you to understand. Private message me if you got something to say bernie, med, or anyone else and we can finish this discusion in person... I can't wait!

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Look all you little shits I'm not day it takes this long for you to understand. Private message me if you got something to say bernie, med, or anyone else and we can finish this discusion in person... I can't wait!

Pinger I'll meet you at 9 on the ninth....oh and wear a suit.

One Time!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard