Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
bench
bench
J
Quote:

God another freaking Irmo lover. Everyone is tired of hearing you run your mouth. I'm sure they could beat some varsity teams...like OW and Colleton County. Get over yourself they aren't that good, and they definitely won't win state.

those sound like the teams NW plays all year?
was saturday enzo's first goal against a quality team? i think so
if he's "the best player in sc history" he shouldn't be scoring 5 goals agains gilbert, just sayin
im just tired of people ridin him so hard

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Look all you little shits I'm not day it takes this long for you to understand. Private message me if you got something to say bernie, med, or anyone else and we can finish this discusion in person... I can't wait!

wow man are you still crying about Irmo loosin or is that time of the month for you?

throw in
throw in
if i met pinger he would prolly be calling me back in 9 months

i can see the headlines now "Second Man to bear a baby!"

really though i see no way the NW will not at least get back to Upper State Championship, Ft. Mill and Wando will continue to get better and pose even bigger threats next year to both NW and Irmo, but I dont think Irmo has the fire power to get back, you saw how effective their highly touted best duo Senior forwards were against NW, so i really doubt anybody they bring up from the bench or jv will do any better

give it a rest irmo its not the 90s anymore, sc soccer has got a lot better

bench
bench
as long as alex martinez is still playing for northwestern they are going to win the championship again

C
kick off
kick off
C

Quote:

if he's "the best player in sc history" he shouldn't be scoring 5 goals agains gilbert, just sayin

Yea you are right, he doesn't score in the premier league when he plays club either. On another note UNC is also a terrible soccer school and he only got in on his good looks. "Sarcasm"

Last edited by Cant Coach That; 05/26/09 04:49 PM.
throw in
throw in
and he only scored almost 200 goals in his career and over 70 assists, god he is just terrible

in 599 league games i only scored 192 goals, i must have been a terrible player too, oh wait i was voted best Chelsea player ever

the thing is he doesnt determine who he plays against the kid just gives all he got to every game give me a break, and even if he only scored one goal against a quality team that one more goal than the irmo players besides acree scored gainst nw

give it a break shmirmo fans ya lost, like carolina football their is always next year:(

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

God another freaking Irmo lover. Everyone is tired of hearing you run your mouth. I'm sure they could beat some varsity teams...like OW and Colleton County. Get over yourself they aren't that good, and they definitely won't win state.

So are you from Irmo? Your telling me if you were playing Gilbert you wouldn't score on them if you had the chance? I don't get your point sir.

Why are you taking it away from the good team's that got stuck playing teams not so talented. In my Honest opinion Coach Savitz and Coach Wren would most likely play a harder team than a average team anyday of the week.

Last edited by MidlandsKid; 05/26/09 05:12 PM.
throw in
throw in
My money is on the dark horse of Clover

brace
brace
Clover will be solid again but they will still have to get by FMHS again to get to NWHS. FMHS will, if healty be the one knocking of NWHS's door. The championship in upstate will likely go through them again and next year FMHS will be a strong contender to for that spot! Returing many key players and hopefully staying healty (injuries really hurt them this year, I am sure just like everyone else) will hopefully allow them to be more competitive to win and take the next step with thier program.

R
kick off
kick off
R
Pinger90--who arr you anyways. We are primarily adults on here minus a few others. (wando...etc) Who are you anyways? Don't be such a sore loser. Irmo got spanked...Sure they might be good next year who knows. I'm just going to be another spectator like the rest of us with our opinions that we post on here.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard