Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Brace
Brace
Don't overlook Mauldin and Dorman. Solid teams with a fair amount of underclassmen who played this year. Both coaches of those teams did an excellent job. Let's see who Dorman gets to replace a very good, solid, and reputable coach who heads to the hollowed grounds of Wofford.

brace
brace
To be fair we should also not over look Blythwood, who brought a solid team to FMHS and just missed the next level! Not sure what thier senior status was but they should be hungry for another shot having gotten close this year.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

To be fair we should also not over look Blythwood, who brought a solid team to FMHS and just missed the next level! Not sure what thier senior status was but they should be hungry for another shot having gotten close this year.

BLYTHEWOOD dont worry sir not alot of people spell it right.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Look all you little shits I'm not day it takes this long for you to understand. Private message me if you got something to say bernie, med, or anyone else and we can finish this discusion in person... I can't wait!

. Hahahahaha I'm delighted you want to meet me in person! Your I can't wait to take our scsoccer relationship to the next level.

brace
brace
See so over looked even the name is not spelled correctly
Sorry!

Have you ever thought of just dropping the "E" after all it's silent anyway

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

See so over looked even the name is not spelled correctly
Sorry!

Have you ever thought of just dropping the "E" after all it's silent anyway

We're just a really young school! To tell you the truth before i attended i thought it was spelled "Blythwood" also, i think it's just a common mistake.

throw in
throw in
Have to go with Irmo... only losing 4 starters and bringing up some talented underclassmen. This should prove to be another great season.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Have to go with Irmo... only losing 4 starters and bringing up some talented underclassmen. This should prove to be another great season.

until they play Northwestern they'll have a great season I'm sure... Northwestern ftw

throw in
throw in
We will each go with our preferred team. How many starters is Northwestern returning? Irmo's JV was 20-0-1 so I have to conclude that they are reloading rather than rebuilding.

brace
brace
Have to be careful with the JV stats not sure they always give accurate picture of program. Not saying they are useless just that level of competion and fact that a senior heavy team may lead to a few players on JV that will heavyily tilt balance to that team while the other school already has "better" lower grade players on varsity field, say a 9th grader starting on varsity. That 9th grader would have been major influance on JV but was not there, next year the guys coming up from JV will still not be better than him so was the great JV season really a good indicator? Possibly, but also maybe not.
Just to throw the JV numbers out there FM boys JV went 14-1-1 (beating NWHS twice) scoring 50 and only giving up 10 goals. Sounds like they to are reloading in thier region too. They too are losing 4 senior starters, and a couple of really good off the bench players, but they should get back a high scorer who missed most of season with injury and they are returning a large group of juniors.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard