Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
throw in
throw in
im not sure about maludin but fort mill and dorman definately have good chances

throw in
throw in
Northwestern returns Alex Martinez, Ricky Garbanzo, Dennis Moore, Jeremy Dobbins, Ryan Foster, Javier Bonilla... all started in the state championship. They also return Kevin Ray (didn't start in state but came in 15 minutes in and didn't come out the rest of the game). so they lost basically lost 4 starters like Irmo. However, I believe with all the championship quality experience and leadership on this team makes them the team to beat next year. They will still be a potent striking force and the defense might not be as great as this year but they will be solid in the back. A wise man once said "the best defense is a great offense".

J
Brace
Brace
J
Once again squanc, too bad your team doesn't play in a large state or large metropolitan area. They would be tested then. Must be nice when you only have a few playoff games against mediocre teams until the upper-state final. Come play in the Chicago area where you go against schools with 5 and 6K+ student populations. It should tell you something when most of the seniors that graduated from the state winner up here are going to attend D1 schools and play soccer on a scholarship.....I think all but one is.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
brace
brace
Quote:

Once again squanc, too bad your team doesn't play in a large state or large metropolitan area. They would be tested then. Must be nice when you only have a few playoff games against mediocre teams until the upper-state final. Come play in the Chicago area where you go against schools with 5 and 6K+ student populations. It should tell you something when most of the seniors that graduated from the state winner up here are going to attend D1 schools and play soccer on a scholarship.....I think all but one is.

??????? What are you trying to say?? Almost all the starting seniors from final two team are going to D1 schools on scholarships, and several more from the other playoff teams. Based on the school pops you are quoting we can get the top three/four teams in SC (pooling them should get thier combined school pop around 6k)and send them up there to see how they fair, or have you come down and play a little in the heat . You would be facing and entire starting linup of D1 players (including a few juniors like Alex who will no dounbt be Div 1 player).

The u18 boys team from Discoveries in Rock Hill (Enzo's) team was a contender for the national u18 title last year. Where do you think those boys come from??

As for the mediocre thing ask the FAB 50 teams from other states who got a loss at the hands of the playoff teams in SC. Do'nt be a hater just cause ESPN says SC has the number 1 team.

throw in
throw in
Shittles!!! Mmm hmmm go SC soccer!

throw in
throw in
Quote:

alright straight up what are you talking about? "come play in the Chicago area" why are you even talking about that.. this is scsoccer.com SC standing for south carolina. If Northwestern plays such mediocre teams all year than why did Irmo get dominated by them in the final? tell me please... lets compare the NHS/IRMO D1 prospects schools Irmo: coastal... , usc sumter.. , erskine... , there was thread about high school teams beating those teams!!! ok lets look at northwesterns... UNC, College of Charleston, and Liberty. NHS is better this year in every category in the book check the stats.. enjoy cheering for the second best team in the state until next season.

throw in
throw in
wait im sorry Irmo has more losses forgot about that... thats one for them

throw in
throw in
Returning Starters: (Forward) Emmitt Lunceford; (Mids) Zack Acree, Mike Day; (Defense) Matt Seiverding, Billy Padula, Oliver Nobles; (Keeper) Rob Sullivan. Irmo JV was anchored by 6 CUFC Elite players who played in the Premier League this past season. (Forward) Connor Dunbaker; (Mids) Matt Freeman, Matt Manter, Josh Jenkins; (Defense) Joe Bivona; (Keeper) Raad Wullner. The returning squad along with these upcoming Varsity players should keep a high level of play.

I understand that Northwestern is also bringing strong players back to the squad that might have a little more experience, but there is no denying the level of talent that Irmo has in its program. 14 Elite players find their place in the upcoming Irmo squad.

Just as I said before... this should be another great season. I'm looking forward to another undefeated season by both Irmo and Northwestern. This should prove to be another great Championship game.

throw in
throw in
thats a great prediction for the final.. itll be like the early 2000s when it was Irmo/NHS almost every year only now NHS will be coming out on top just supporting my team as you are.... i'm not gonna bring up chicago, california, or england both are great programs and the highest quality teams SOUTH CAROLINA has ever had

goal kick
goal kick
Lets stay on Post topic instead of bickering back and forth. This arguments really not going anywhere.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard