Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
bench
bench
We all know its goin to be nw-irmo final
but i think nw will win but i rather have irmo win
it will be an alex vs zack acree battle and irmo will have a good defense that could take ricky and dennis down but i still see nw win though, but i will be pullin for irmo just like i did this year and by the way nw fans are awesome they screamed the whole time this year-thats there 12th man

R
kick off
kick off
R
I'd like to see IRMO win a title. It has been too long...But im going to have to go with NW for 2010... the battle between Alex and Zach? Come on, Did you see the State Championship from this year?? It wasn't even a contest. Alex just killed everyone on the field. IRMO defense might win them a title, they will be the key to IRMO next year, and the long throw in.

corner kick
corner kick
Martinez seens to be a bit more stronger, with a great touch but Acree is more faster and agressive. It will be a great battle between 2 of the best players in the state.

Club of the century.
R
kick off
kick off
R
Acree is not more aggressive than Alex... the only thing Acree has over him is ability to win a ball in the air. Acree didn't do anything in my eyes to make him the best in the state. Alex is number one. I mean seriously, what has Acree really done to make him the best? Because he has bleached hair and scores against orangeburg? Acree is a solid player but not up to the caliber of some of the players on our state.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Acree is not more aggressive than Alex... the only thing Acree has over him is ability to win a ball in the air. Acree didn't do anything in my eyes to make him the best in the state. Alex is number one. I mean seriously, what has Acree really done to make him the best? Because he has bleached hair and scores against orangeburg? Acree is a solid player but not up to the caliber of some of the players on our state.

wow i don't think you've seen Alex play if you think Acree can win balls in the air over him. Last year Martinez won balls over kids a foot taller than him he was the most dominate player in the air except for Shawn Ferguson last year in the entire state.

S
throw in
throw in
S
wow you all must have been blind during the state championship. did you not see acree rainbow over shawn fergusun. give me a break acree was the leading goal scorer in the premier league OF ALL AGES last year 11 goals 10 assists ...alex 3 goals 3 assists .. ive seen them both play alex better center mid acree better forward ..disagree facts are facts

R
kick off
kick off
R
Haha i was trying to give Acree credit for something over him. But you are right. Alex is a maniac in the air!! Just one more thing to put on the list of good things. And his rainbow went up to waist height.. nothing came out of it anyways. Acree is not at the caliber of Alex or some of the other players in the State. Not to mention the off field problems he continually has.

corner kick
corner kick
the dribbling ability of acree is superior, he is not as fast as his big bro but acree takes people one on one in any chance he has and he beats them. i saw both playing in the championship game, martinez just had better players around him. a kid with speed and aggressiveness in one on one situation is not doubt superior to a kid who controls the ball and pass it. when it comes to speed, acree is light years ahead of martinez. is like comparing old ronaldo to kaka, old ronaldo had too much speed and dribbling on his side.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
Quote:

the dribbling ability of acree is superior, he is not as fast as his big bro but acree takes people one on one in any chance he has and he beats them. i saw both playing in the championship game, martinez just had better players around him. a kid with speed and aggressiveness in one on one situation is not doubt superior to a kid who controls the ball and pass it. when it comes to speed, acree is light years ahead of martinez. is like comparing old ronaldo to kaka, old ronaldo had too much speed and dribbling on his side.

the only thing i can agree with you on is that acree is faster but 9/10 alex martinez wins in one on one i'd put money on it

R
kick off
kick off
R
Alma,

You are out of your mind. Acree is a 4 Alex is a 10.

There are players in that state that are better than Acree as well.

You made me Laugh out Loud!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard