Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bench
bench
I couldn't have said it any better. It's ridiculous to sit on a computer and argue when the season is over. If anything the rankings should motivate both teams. Can't wait to see them both play next season, as well as many other teams

goal
goal
Quote:

The reason why anything was said was because i felt that the seniors deserved a better ranking to leave on after an incredible ending to the season.

I just can't get past what you are trying to say. What part of an "incredible ending" are you referring to? A 5-4 record in the last 9 games or the 3-3 record to end the year? Let it be known that in AAA this year there was South Aiken, Eastside, J.L. Mann, and a bunch of average teams!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
F
throw in
throw in
F
Don't be so harsh on the Airport fans/players, they aren't used to winning and being ranked.

F
throw in
throw in
F
BTW, I'm an "ex" bcsoccerdad, not current, in case my comment upsets anyone.

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

Don't be so harsh on the Airport fans/players, they aren't used to winning and being ranked.

Arrogant little b*****d aren't you? I would think an adult would have a little more maturity than you.

G'd up from the feet up
bench
bench
HOLY CRAP! Where's Achmed when you need him (SmallSodaMan)

too much bickering back and forth BC- and AHS-ers over placement that is not relevant. The only 2 spots that really matter are 1 and 2 - the rest is just board fodder. Congrats to both teams for fine seasons - as well as the other deserving teams. Both squads are young and no doubt will be back bigger/faster/stronger and strive to continue to build on the groundwork of this season no matter what final rank they were assigned. I don't know for sure but based on the number of losses each has, I'm confident that both coaches would tell you there were games they should have won but didn't (thus loing the opportunity to put the debate to rest...(aside from the unbeaten coaches - all could probably say this) and know they have to limit the inconsistency to push to the next level next season.

Brian-where are you.....

Victory Shall Be Mine!
Goal
Goal
Quote:

How many state soccer championships do Airport and B-C have???

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

HOLY CRAP! Where's Achmed when you need him

Achmed not post because Achmed think this too stupid to reply to

Silence, I kill you!

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Airport won the state title in 1972-73 when soccer was still not sanctioned by the SCHSL.

Brookland-Cayce has never won a state title in boys soccer, but has finished Runners-Up in 1974-75, 2001, and 2002.

As for the bickering between the two sister Lexington Two schools, it is somewhat disheartening, because personally I've often viewed the Cayce/West Columbia soccer community much the same (Airport/B-C) and hope that the student-athletes at both schools experience much success as it only makes our area look better. Of course, I want to win as much as the next person, but I am pleased that Coach Masone has been able to elevate the Eagle Soccer program to its' present level. It's just good for prep soccer! Best of luck Airport!

S
Brace
Brace
S
Thanks coach... for all my AHS people who keep posting on this topic, please stop. We had a great season, let's leave it at that.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard