Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Quote:

I agree that Bob has done a good job as head coach so far. However, as for last night, the "12th man" had nothing to do with it, it wasn't CR played that good, it was the US played that bad, if Beasley is one of the top 11 players in the country soccer here is in much worse shape than everyone makes it out to be.

USA did not play that bad on purpose CR did play well and it was because of the crowd hype (12th man) and the high pressure boosted by the crowd(12th man) from CR why USA was unable to play their game for the most part. CR did play well they were moving the ball well at times especially 2nd half vs playing an aggressive high pressure game first half and they were very disciplined in the back they were on the end of most air balls the line of defense was always there in the defending third they were disciplined at least last night anyway and as such came away with the win.

Obviously, the US didn't play that bad on purpose and CR playeed really well, but the defense for the US was absolutley terrible. The first goal the guy took the ball from Beasley (terrible player) and cut right through the three players to shoot. Second goal the defenders lost their marks and left the guy wide open to hammer the cross home. I think the US team needs to make some serious evaluation of who they are utilizing, like I said earlier there is NO WAY someone can convince me that Beasley is one of the top 11 players in the US, yet he seems to be automatically included everytime the US plays.

L
Goal
Goal
L
i like bradley but he's not the man to take the mnt far in the world cup play or build the program for the future. of course, we've yet to qualify and should do it but if we play like we did against el and cr, we may not make it through. don't forget that concacaf is a weak region of fifa.

http://www.concacaf.com/

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
"don't forget that concacaf is a weak region of fifa."

Can the US qualify from a Group in Europe? Answers is no

The Concacaf region is where they play and that would never change. So let's support the coach. When they were wining all the other games no complaints wow, was he a bad coach then also?

Brace
Brace
Wynn and Beasley didn't help the coaches! Marking on back line was no where to be found.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I like Wynn but he did not have a good game. Beasley was a mess. Why did he stay out there. Have not seen much from Donavan and Adu is fun to watch. Is Edu on the team too? He should play. And I think Klesjian could get more time and was happy to see him in the 2nd half (but not for torres who played well).

COsta Rica is a good side. That was the first goal scored on them in the group and the first by the USA since 2001. Sorry we never got to see the foul.

The defense was a sieve. They played what my father used to call "Lookout Defense" as in "lookout, my guy just beat me." The offense was very unimaginative and barely scared the CR keeper. And while I like Tim Howard, what did he do? Not that the goals were his fault but did he stop anything that any other goalie would not have stopped? And his feet looked pretty shaky with the ball.

In all, very tough place for US to play. And is Bradley's kid that good? Does he deserve the time he gets (which will be none in Honduras)? Would he play if daddy weren't the coach? (Honest questions)

throw in
throw in
I honestly think that the son is good enough to merit play time, should he start over some of the other midis, I don't know, but maybe move him to full back and put Beasley in the stands where he belongs.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

When they were wining all the other games no complaints wow, was he a bad coach then also?

Yes... he was a bad coach then also

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
well they were beating the worse teams in concacaf. now is time to prove something.

Club of the century.
L
Goal
Goal
L
will bradley be out if the mnt lose tonight and will the ussf make the change prior to confederation cup? see martin's blog.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/blog/sow_exp..._Ymw7YF?urn=sow,168352

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
half time 1-1 Bob will be coaching for his job next half

we run things, things nuh run we.....
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard