Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Who was the defender who almost tripped over himself on the second Italy goal when he tried to kick it out with his right foot instead of just sticking out his left? That was not pretty. Howard was good despite the score. And Rossi had quite a match.

Goal
Goal
onyewu

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Beasley should never play in the back...ever

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Beasley should never play in the back...ever

Judging from the opening 20 minutes of the Brazil match, D. Beasley should not be in the starting XI - at any position!

throw in
throw in
been saying it for years...if Beasley is one of our best players, then we are still far behind!

Laces out DAN!!!
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
You are correct Beasley should be dropped from the national teams line up he brings absolute nothing to the table these days.. mistake after mistake and he is definately not a defender and he cant cut it at outside mid these days either Bob needs to drop him...

Team USA played absolute rubbish the first half they are giving these guys waaayyy too much respect no one is playing with any kind of heart whatsoever i cannot believe that these guys are playing for the national team and they are just going through the motions no one out there wants it.. at all

Bob need to tell them a few choice words at the break if they would only play they might be surprised what could happen... but they have to start playing some football try..

Play with some heart team USA.......aaaahhhhh

we run things, things nuh run we.....
corner kick
corner kick
You know a few years back on bigsoccer, i told about everybody that the best choice for the NT was Fabio Capello, who knows how Bradley got the job, I guess is too much "nationalistic" pride in here.

Im not againts an American Coach but the thing is, I havent met yet an American coach who has the psicology to battle vrs these "monsters" of world soccer.

It will take somebody at least like Kissman to go out and make something really happend.

Average soccer players, a coach who has never played soccer at the highest world stage level, I dont even know who Bob Bradley is, where did he play soccer and to be honest I dont really care, but if the point is to go out to international tournaments and embarrass yourself, I guess he is the perfect guy for the job.

Capello is taken already and we can only hope that after another embarrasing world cup the national federation makes a wiser choice.

Heck Mexico fired Hugo whos a former Real Madrid superstar, I dont see why you would want to keep bradley.

Its embarrasing, totally humilliating for American soccer.

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 06/18/09 04:09 PM.

Club of the century.
L
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
L
it's not beasley fault for being in the line up or even in the player pool. coach bradley needs to go. he's out of his league.

S
Brace
Brace
S
Here's the issue............

You win the Concacaf and dominate, that the federation starts believing that theyre actuall progressing and then they go to a world tournament and get a rude awakening. Bradley needs to go, and if they make a move soon, they'll have time to get someone new and get the team ready for South Africa. Player progression is nonexistant, and the team LOOKS AND ACTS like they're outta their league

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
corner kick
corner kick
yes bradly must go. like i say, american coaches just dont have the mind of a big boy.

first american coaches need to go to coach to europe and challenge themselves, then they could prob compete vrs them.

if anything I will like to see Wynalda on top of the NT, wynalda went to Germany and sucked it up to play in the big boys world, and he succed.

is about time for americans to take the world competition serious, the world cup is gone be embarrasing if you dont start taking care of it right now.

Club of the century.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard