Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Beaseley's embarrassing play led directly to Brazil's second goal. As least he sat the second half. Very hard to play catch up with 10 men after Klesjan's stupid challenge.

I know it wasn't Onyewu who waved at Italy's second goal. You must be a gamecock fan.

bench
bench
ha beasley cant even control a ball, the second goal came off a corner in which donovan passed it to beasley who couldnt control it then Brazil with there speed ran past our whole defense and then robinho easily scored past tim howard...usa needs some big time training sessions and lots of work if we want to play more than 3 games in the 2010 world cup.

L
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
L
it's down-hill from here unless there's a coaching change. player's moral will/has drop especially those (torres, adu) that are getting past over for pt with beasley and sash getting in. why didn't torres and adu get in? did bradley even use his 3rd sub???????

goal kick
goal kick
totally agree with you! I was thinking that Adu really could give the USA a good boost if he started. I don't understand bob bradleys mentality of putting these older players in. Youth is key.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
It is time for a change indeed Bob will go coach in the MLS and we will cry for another coach change in 3 years. football is a tough job but i feel the US MNT failure lies in recruiting the right players.

we run things, things nuh run we.....
L
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
L
how many will egypt hang on the usa? bradley will be cut loose if it's a big win by egypt. will his players fight for him to keep his job?

goal kick
goal kick
The U.S. should hire Brian McBride as the Head Coach.

If nothing else he could at least show the MNT how to lay it all on the line no matter the situation and could show them what a real team is supposed to play and act like.

Goal
Goal
Our guys need to try and do more than play in the MLS. We aren't getting enough good competition as a squad in club matches. 25 out of 54 pool players are from the MLS. One doesn't have a contract, according to the website. Some of these guys are subs for teams like the Rangers and others aren't even 2nd division players in their club.

L
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
L
from another blog and spot on with the usmnt troubles:

U.S. soccer needs a national team coach with a depth of experience which will not be found in any American coach. Jeurgen Klinsman was interviewed but did not get the job because he wanted more control of player development than the U.S. big-wigs were willing to relinquish. What they got with Bradley is a "yes-man." Until the "powers that be" let go of the reins and let someone else run the show, U.S. soccer will stagnate.
We are not finding and developing the best players, only the ones whose parents can shell out thousands of dollars for their kid to play in a youth premier program.

L
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
L
my thoughts, too on playing adu -

I saw this comment from a fan on Yahoo...and I could not agree more...

Say what you may about Freddy, but at least he is not scared to play the game the way it was meant to be played...FULL BORE, FULL ATTACK. Replace Bradley with a coach that recognizes skilled players and demands that they also be smart and aggressive.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard