Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
goal
goal
S
from someone not in the know, the behind the scenes jockeying of politics, egos, & power grabs are a depressing reality of youth sports. the more i know, the less i wanna know.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
AMEN!!!!!!!

I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

from someone not in the know, the behind the scenes jockeying of politics, egos, & power grabs are a depressing reality of youth sports. the more i know, the less i wanna know.

I do not want in the agrument really, I do not. We just had a great experience with Mary... she took care of things for us. I watched things closely and with an open mind. Some blame SCYSA for the number of, or lack there of, girls making it to the next level. What I saw was a differnce in quality of the SC players. What all that is due to is up for debate - but that is another post all together.

C
goal
goal
C
Barry did not go to a regional job.

I have heard more about why and how Steve left and all I can say is that I am disappointed and surprised by his actions. It may have been time for him to leave after all.

Mary does a good job with ODP, and she saved it from disaster many years ago. But now that it is on solid footing again it may be time to break it back up between a Boys and Girls ODP administrators. That way the last of the major problems can be worked out.

Here I go again!
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
I have heard more about why and how Steve left and all I can say is that I am disappointed and surprised by his actions. It may have been time for him to leave after all.

Can you expound on this???

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Mary may be an administrator, but a soccer person she is not. Her biggest weakness is her inability to separate the two!

I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

Can you expound on this???

I thought this was a excellent question, and the way it was left by CD, I figure it would have been answered.

C
goal
goal
C
I have not looked at the forums for a few days.

But I would rather not expound on this on the forums. If you see me out on the soccer fields and know me then come by and I will explain.

Here I go again!
I
goal
goal
I
Fair enough

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard