OP Offline
goal
S
My vote, club coach.

L
throw in
throw in
L
In our experience it was the Club Coach.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Stands to reason that without good development at the club level, most players wouldn't get the opportunity to even experience a college training session...so, yes, I'd say the club coaches have to at least bring them the majority of the way, so that the college coaches have the chance to expand, tweak, and refine the skill set that the player has built.

I've got good news and bad news...
goal
goal
Agreed.

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Both........ some players go to their college teams thinking they are stuff and go in thinking they are a striker and end up playing outside back which now brings a new element to their game but the Club coach is certainly the one that gets the ball rolling but a good college coach can take a good player and bring their game to the next level. So i would say both in some cases.

we run things, things nuh run we.....
I
goal
goal
I
I would say both...

To switch sports on you... Most QB's in high school do not wind up being the QB in college. Some are swithed to RB, Wide reciever, or DB. Why they were great athletes in high school. At that next level, bigger, faster and smarter athletes relegate that star QB to another spot.

The upper crust D1 schools play a much different game than any club game in SC... size, speed, strength, skill, game awareness...

I heard a D1 coach say there was a striker, he loved her vision, so he made here a center back...

To say a successful college coach does not further develop and mold his players is weak...

Kevin was one of the good coaches I was talking about around our state, by the way.

Link Copied to Clipboard