Dear Coach,

I hope this Post finds you all doing well and making preparations for your spring season. We are pleased to announce Suarez Soccer School will host its First Annual S3 Futsal Tournaments this December and January. We are excited about our partnership with Cathedral of Praise and the unique opportunity it provides in having accessibility to host such a tournament and be able to play such a fantastic game. Online is our tournament brochure and application, including Rules of the Game. Registration is open TODAY and will be available through November 20th. A $50 late fee will be assessed, if there are still open slots, starting November 21st. Registration officially closes December 1st. Futsal is a fast-paced game encouraging creativity and improvisation, improving any player's field game - a perfect way to prepare for your upcoming competitive season. We hope that you'll join us for our tournaments and Holiday Futsal Camp as well. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email. I look forward to hearing from all of you and seeing you soon.

Regards,

Enrique Rodriguez
Suarez Soccer School
enrique@suarezsoccer.com
http://suarezsoccer.com/futsal/FUTSAL.html