Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Alma,

We all hate cheaters, but what exactly is cheating in soccer??? Obvious handballs, flopping, a shirt tug, a trip behind the ref, etc??? Every game players try to "gain an advantage" with things that are not in the "spirit of the game". What Henry did was horrible. But, what FIFA did was worse. They acknowledge the violation, but refused a replay. I have a hard time saying Henry shouldn't play when I can name a whole bunch of "floppers" (which is way more prevelant and a bigger problem) that shouldn't play in it either, C. Ronaldo and Drogba to start.

corner kick
corner kick
if you try to hurt somebody and you dont hurt him?

you get a yellow card or a red card.

if you hurt somebody and you dont get caught, let say you keep playing and the guy is hurt.

then at night you find out the guy has a broken leg and he will not play the world cup.

you think nothing should be done to you bc you didnt get caught?

i dont know about you but if i ever have children i will make sure that they are aware of the consequences when they cheat, when they dont to the right thing.

i guess i was raised old school by my salvadoran grand father.

he used to tell me this story.

"we had a president who killed his son."

the president was part of the military, and in those days if you did something wrong you were penalized with a death penalty.

his son did something wrong.

the president ordered to follow the law...

to me, is fair for henry not to play the world cup unless they repeat the game, fifa, the ref and henry are an embarrasment for the sport.

Club of the century.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard