Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This dispute about DHS and BC is pityful. I'd just like for you to remember who disqualified both of your teams this year and how many starters we've lost. Thanks for taking your time. Also, like Shearer said, you have to worry about more than just lower-state, up-state has been our biggest problem in the past.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
no doubt we hav to worry about upperstate when we get to the championship match but you first have to win lowrstate which BC will do!!

and soccerman#5 you know you love BC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have played against the BC freshmen before during the 6v6 summer league, they were pretty good for their age group i guess, becuase they were all playing up in that league, but none are true super stars, but with that many kids playin varsity for 4 years, they might not be the best soccer players to ever play for BC, but as seniors do, they will step up and play awesome during playoffs, and with that many seniors in 05-06 season, they are going to be hard to beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccerman#5 shut up. Quit talking about BC. You know you wish you could sit the bench for us. The only reason why your evening playing is because your playing at WK, the redneck school of SC. WK is a baseball school, therefore you have no room to talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good call BMASTER. I think that he is just trying to hide his true feelings. He knows how well BC will be and wants to play for them, but he cant cause he plays for WK. So he tries to make it seem like WK is better. Well, thats enough of it...No more charades. Just admit it man.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Back to the point of this post

From the Wando Irmo game rosters

Wando has 25 players 15 seniors
Irmo has 21 player 10 seniors, a couple of those guys did not step in the game.

But one of strikers is a freshman and he is pretty good, Christain I think.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Net Wt. is right the are good but he needs to extewnd his view on hw good they will b nxt year too. Why does evryone only expect them to be good in their junior and senior years?? Why not next year?? ust watch out 3A!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
centermid06, please stop. you're embarrasing your team. if bc is good enough, we shouldnt have to be told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
next year they will be better, more experienced, but still be young, by the time they are jrs and srs they will know each other so well and play really well together, its called building a team, take lumps as freshmen, then some more as sophomores, then as jrs they are near the top, then as srs they dominate the competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know how many seniors NW is losing and how many started? They have some speed with their juniors too, especially JBra

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard