Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
throw in
throw in
OK.....who in Columbia has plopped down the cash for a 3D TV....? Please provide exact address..we will be there......

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/04/28/football.world.cup.3D/index.html

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
NO ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be playing for the Stars and Stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Boys, even if it means dying on the pitch, we must win!" Marc-Vivien Foe 1975 - 2003
kick off
kick off
What do you guys think that the USA's starting lineup should be for the England match. My squad is based on the past few games played.

GK- Howard
LB- Bocanegra
CB- Gooch (Even though he is coming back from injury I think we still need him back there)
CB- Demerit / Goodson if Demrit isnt playing well at half
RB- Spector
LM- Beasley
CM- Bradley
CM- Torres (Controlled the midfield very well in the czech and Turkey game)
RM- Dempsey
CF- Donovan
CF- Altidore

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Please no!!!!
Do not put Dovovan up top, he needs to be wide in the midfield so that he can attack wide 1v1. Will probably be 4-5-1 with clark, bradley, and (hopefully) torres (but probably edu). donovan LM, Dempsey RM. Back line is probably correct. If they need a goal, they pull torres/edu for a forward.

"Boys, even if it means dying on the pitch, we must win!" Marc-Vivien Foe 1975 - 2003
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Quote:

NO ROSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be playing for the Stars and Stripes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rossi made the absolute correct decision. He's represented Italy, has trained with Italy's final 28 for a World Cup and will be in Italy's future setup. Italy or US? Give me a break.

The issue should be Subotic, the Serbian who Thomas Rongen and US Soccer didn't play with the U20s and now is one of the most sought after defenders in the transfer market. Yes, defender, the position we are beyond undermanned at.

4-5-1: Howard, Cherundulo, Goodson, Onweyu, Bocanegra, Feilhaber, Edu, Torres, Donovan, Dempsey and Altidore. Obviously, Bradley will be in....but his possession isn't good enough for a central player. Technical level of Feilhaber and Torres is needed and Edu's experience in Scotland would be good vs. England.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I hope he enjoys that "absolute correct decision"!!! Yes, he left at a young age, but if you read an interview with him, he is nothing more than an American kid playing ball in Italy. yes, it is his "dream", but I have to think playing in the World Cup is a bigger dream. He would be a part of the US future NOW and for the next 3 world cups. Hate to think about it (because he is incredibly talented) but what if he get seriously injured and can't play in four years??? He may have missed his only chance. God forbid, I don't like him, but I don't wish harm on him (much like C. Ronaldo). U20s don't commit you to a country, has to be full national team (remember US begging F. Adu to not leave for Ghana). This is 2 tournaments in a row. yes Italy beat the US in Confed, but the US made the final. Now, no world cup. he would be a starter. He really needs to move to a Serie A team. yes, not eery player is a Serie a, but 90% are.

world cup
world cup
Quote:

What do you guys think that the USA's starting lineup should be for the England match. My squad is based on the past few games played.

GK- Howard
LB- Bocanegra
CB- Gooch (Even though he is coming back from injury I think we still need him back there)
CB- Demerit / Goodson if Demrit isnt playing well at half
RB- Spector
LM- Beasley
CM- Bradley
CM- Torres (Controlled the midfield very well in the czech and Turkey game)
RM- Dempsey
CF- Donovan
CF- Altidore

Demerit, Spector, and whatever "loafer" was at outside right midfield in the first half against Turkey, better be a heckuva lot better in South Africa than they were in the first half in Philly on Saturday.

We got torched!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
G
kick off
kick off
G
Anybody know of any eating/drinking establishments in the Columbia area that plan to cater to soccer fans for the 7 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. games?

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Hurst,

Spector and Demeritt will be OK. That group (with Gooch and Boca) played very well at Confed cup. Just needed some time to gel.

Dempsey should be at RM. That will be a huge upgrade.

world cup
world cup
I think the Turks (last week) are better than Slovenia and Algeria.

So that's a positive.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard