Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

My son thinks Sam is great. He says the 94 girls talked about getting no training. They just show up and play. He also said In NO, that there were several girls pursuing the boys. Where are you Mary Bynum? One girls was reprimanded but others were not. He said that those girls quote were " all over them". I sent my son for soccer. I hope this never happens again. I thought they had to follow a code of conduct.My son said other than he felt good about the experience. I believe on the boys side the whole soccer package is being addressed. The girls ......

Hahahahaha!!!! Wishful thinking on the boys part!!! Some girl probably smiled at a boy.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
ODP should have a minimum number of hours or sessions. If certain coaches want to exceed it because they are intense and wanting to do their best as coaches.....God bless them.

I think any age group that Sam Okpodu has gets their money's worth. I know from friends what he did with the 94 boys and what he did with the 92 boys before that...and it was exceptional. But....he does WAY more than most age groups. Some age groups do next to nothing.

J
JAK Offline
goal kick
goal kick
J
Quote:

Quote:

My son thinks Sam is great. He says the 94 girls talked about getting no training. They just show up and play. He also said In NO, that there were several girls pursuing the boys. Where are you Mary Bynum? One girls was reprimanded but others were not. He said that those girls quote were " all over them". I sent my son for soccer. I hope this never happens again. I thought they had to follow a code of conduct.My son said other than he felt good about the experience. I believe on the boys side the whole soccer package is being addressed. The girls ......

Hahahahaha!!!! Wishful thinking on the boys part!!! Some girl probably smiled at a boy.

I have to agree on that one. When I think back, that's probably what I would have told my parents too

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

I showed this to my daughter who was on the trip and she laughed at this comment. I am quite sure that there was some flirting going on from both the girls AND boys given the 12 hour bus ride to and from New Orleans. Were they there for soccer yes. Did having the opposite sex on the trip effect their games...no.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Aggressive flirting on the message boards..Is there any place we won't go?

G
kick off
kick off
G
I find it rediculous that the SC ODP administrator allowed the boys and girls team to travel on the same bus to New Orleans, maybe explains the girls results.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Of course not knowing my son or I you might draw a conclusion of that sort. No it WAS not just a smile and a wave. If the chaperones had to speak to one of the girls, I think it was a little more than that. Yes my son likes girls. He just thought it was a little much.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

I find it rediculous that the SC ODP administrator allowed the boys and girls team to travel on the same bus to New Orleans, maybe explains the girls results.

I wouldn't have done it......but they probably figured that the best way to get the kids there was via bus and 2 half full busses for 2 teams didn't make a lot of sense.

I was a little surprised to learn recently that HS boys and girls bball teams travel together. Back in the day....the
preliminary game was JV, just like in soccer today. Now I guess the girls and boys varsity play at the same venue and travel together.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

The girls results had nothing to do with riding the bus with the boys. The girls results had to do with the fact thatg they were totally unprepared for the event. To think otherwise is stupid. To charter two different buses going to the same location would make it more expensive than it already was.

G
kick off
kick off
G
Soccer4fun
The name says it all. Hop on the bus with the boys go have fun and blame the results on the training/coaching, nice.

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard