Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't see why the game isn't on a neutral field...it gives daniel a huge advantage with their fans and all to play at their place...i've heard both that it was a neutal feild and that it was at daniel any body know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mann or Daniel will have no problem with NMB or MB. I saw NMB beat Flora on that small pin ball field they call NMB soccer field. Big advantage for NMB on that field, but Flora would have taken them on a real field. Where do Daniel and Mann guys play club ball?

J
world cup
world cup
J
Like Flora would stand a chance against Mann of Daniel... get real. NMB is the best squad in the Lowerstate stop whining.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Gogo, yo say that NMB had a big advantage on their small field shouldn't Flora have the advantage if they are use to a larger field since it would have been more running?? [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope for Mann's sake that the game is not at Daniel. If it is not, where would the game be played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope that the game is not played at Daniel also. When we played there their field was a huge advantage to the Daniel side because the field was so horrible. It would be unfair to play the game at such a sh***y field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but their fans were funny as hell though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Mann Daniel game is at Daniel on Wendsday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tk missed a pk...you suck man. the game is gonna be played at the historical riggs field in clemson. daniels fans are funny simply b/c their familys are all related and all date their sisters. im bringing my leopard weenie bikini and a 5th a tequilla. hopefully we can all get together at the barbeque after the game in bubbas back yard. also i want to state that pudza is starting along with matt m.s china ass. bring your C game and we will pull this out. whoever wins this game...wins state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in Clemson, and we played Mann last year. I think that you have Clemson people confused with Easley and Seneca. Clemson people are every bit as yuppy as the Mann kids. I hope that Daniel waxes yall now that you won't be able to blaim it on the field.

Link Copied to Clipboard