Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
throw in
throw in
hey if your gonna start up the irmo crap than you should expect northwestern to be brought up. yeah enzo was the best but alex is the best 4A has this year and his supporting cast like ricky garbanzo he only scored 2 in state last year no big deal and the goalie ryan foster has been one of the best and had the best stats in 4A for the past 2 years.. ok irmo has acree hes good but im sure one of you irmo people will talk about their great JVs comin up when is that gonna be by the way? thats always hilarious and you cant forget padula's long throw oh my gosh that really did so much against nhs last year ..im sure it wont do anything this year either.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
NW is #1 until proven otherwise. Alex is the boss of South Carolina midfielders until proven otherwise. The reason NW won state last year was because of Alex's dominate midfield play. I do not see that changing this year. Remember what you said last year, and the year before that about Irmo? Both of those teams fell to NW. What makes you think that will be different this year Rasta? Both teams lost significant players and both teams return significant players. NW will be on top at the end of the season. And that's all I have to say about that.

One Time!
R
bench
bench
R
So squanc. lets make a point. How does acree not have a better supporting cast when there are 7 other South Carolina United Academy players, then emmett lunceford and kyle simpson? Oh yeah and those 5 sophomores you are talking about will lead irmo right back to the state championship next year for back to back rings. Who is apart of Alex's supporting cast? Dennis moore and Ricky Garbanzo are the only two that I can remember their names. Rob Sullivan will be the best goal keeper in the state this year. It was a mistake taking him out the second half of the state championship but mistakes happen! Cant wait to see the turn out.

throw in
throw in
thats bold back to back championships wow dont hold your breath for that one... i cant remember any of irmos other players accept for acree and lunceford.. they are good no argument there. the only other one is padula and he is awful he would be a better long snapper than he is a soccer player.. these sophmores better be a bunch of messi's and rooneys or im goin to be very upset with you rasta they better be great! check the stats ryan foster had the best for the past two years for goalies and irmos coach must not have had much faith in your boy sullivan if he got taken out after a half when northwestern didnt even score.

R
bench
bench
R
You make another awful point. Billy Padula is one of the best one on one backs in the state. So you dont remember the 6 academy players? and a 16 academy player? You must not follow soccer to much in this state because I do believe academy is the highest program for youth soccer in the state? correct me if im wrong. And it wasnt that he didnt have faith in rob because i remember the score being 0-0 at half. Im sure coach felt that steven deserved to play when in reality giving up 3 goals in a half of the state championship is never a deserving performance.. Rob will be the best keeper in the state. Believe it.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

Rob will be the best keeper in the state. Believe it.

I assume you are saying his senior season he may be among the best - there is no way he will be the best keeper in the state this season. That has to be Robert Bebe from Pinewood Prep/U18 South Carolina United.( No- there is no relation despite my username). In fact I can think of a couple of other keps that don't play for teams as strong as Irmo and don't get the hype that have a bigger upside than Rob. Rob has good reaction and reflexes but his size will probably keep him from ever being the best keeper in the state or realistically from playing big time D1 ball. Also, in the past has seemed a little inconsistent at times. Hopefully playing Academy will change that aspect of his game. From what I've witnessed seems to be a great kid with a good work ethic though.

throw in
throw in
everyone in 4A listen up dont even bother playing this season irmo has academy players!

throw in
throw in
well judging from the last game i saw padula play he and his other center back ran into each other and fell down while enzo went in and scored a breakaway off a defensive clearance

corner kick
corner kick
What is the "magic" date that the teams can start practicing with the ball, hold tryouts, ect...?

Just curious.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
IMPORTANT DATES
A. Schedule Due - February 1
B. First Practice - February 1
C. First Scrimmage - February 8
D. Eligibility Due - Seven days prior to the first regular season match. If a school is
participating in a preseason tournament more than seven days prior to its first
regular season match, the certificate of eligibility must be submitted before
participation in this tournament.
E. First Playing Date - March 8

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard