Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
But...
A coach can work with up to 8 players a day. That means you could be practicing with 8 kids every day.

"Boys, even if it means dying on the pitch, we must win!" Marc-Vivien Foe 1975 - 2003
Goal
Goal
Quote:

. Rob Sullivan will be the best goal keeper in the state this year. It was a mistake taking him out the second half of the state championship but mistakes happen! Cant wait to see the turn out.

Hmmmm....best in the state???? I don't know about that.

You know who gets my vote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZwlZY1ps-g

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
The BC keeper looks like a freak athlete. I do have one point though. He parried 3 or 4 shots from far out that should be easily caught. Maybe something he should work on. But other than that he looked great. I think its hard to pick who the best keeperis though, because the better teams' goalies do not always get a chance to showcase their skills. If they make one mistake, it makes them look a lot worse because they might have only a few opportunities to make a save. Lesser teams' goalies who get pounded on game long have a chance to make a lot of plays. So its hard to say. But the BC keeper should be considered as one of the best, according to that video.

One Time!
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

But the BC keeper should be considered as one of the best, according to that video.

Having seen him play in a couple of Palmetto Cups I would defintiely put him in the upper tier for sure. However; let's not base any players ability soley by a video. How many countless hours of video were taken and edited? I'm sure numerous players would have quite the highlight video of the best plays of their careers if they had someone dedicated enough to video and take pictures of game after game. Props to his family or whoever did this for him. I'm sure as he gets older he will find it priceless.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

But the BC keeper should be considered as one of the best, according to that video.

Having seen him play in a couple of Palmetto Cups I would defintiely put him in the upper tier for sure. However; let's not base any players ability soley by a video.

Thanks for the feedback guys, but....actually I didn't put this out there to show the keepers skill, but to show mine

Actually I'm just pumped up about the up coming season!!!!
Can't wait....let's get this party started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zXWy6rW18&feature=related

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
D
throw in
throw in
D
This could be one of Irmo's best teams in a long time. "Could be". Very talented returning players (Acree, Padula, Simpson, Lunceford, Sieverding. to name a few) that play as a team, not as individuals. Two good returning keepers, one junior and one senior. As far as the much touted sophomores, look at the JV squad the last two years. Irmo dominated. Competition and speed of play may not be as high as 4A Varsity and is definitely not equal to club, but.... (Wish that JV had an end of season playoff-- but that's another topic). Five current sophomores from last year's JV played Region III Premier League the past two years and two are developmental players with SC United. One of these is an exceptional keeper who can challenge for the #1 spot. Another sophomore played Region III last year and is now full time with SC United. A couple more should have been in the Premier league instead of challenge league this past season. And do not forget the several exceptional upperclassmen from last years JV who will contribute. A lot of talent with experience. If Phil Savitz can work his usual magic, then this should be a very successful season for Irmo Varsity.

R
bench
bench
R
squanc were you even at the state championship game last year? Your an IDIOT! Padula was not involved in Enzos goal. Kyle Hubbard and Trent morgan (a foward) that was playing his first time at center back ran into eachother. Which could be a coaching mistake but savitz is legendary so you cant fault him for that. We will see the outcome. My prediction is that Irmo will be the undefeated champs this year. sorry

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
yet another irmo benchrat talking his team up. Who doesn't remember pinger90 eating his words last year and how funny it was

bench
bench
rasta, i think i remember seeing squanc celebrating with the northwestern players after the dominate performance in last years state title (which irmo failed to win in case you forgot). i could be wrong though....

throw in
throw in
well that just shows how memorable irmos players are i didnt even know he wasnt in the game probably that stupid hair thing they all just looked like little cute bumble bees out there or was it supposed to be intimidating? i never can remember.. i hope irmo goes undefeated until state again so nhs can just beat them again and not like it needs to be proven anymore than it already has but irmo is second best to northwestern the past 5 years

Last edited by squanc; 01/25/10 06:25 AM.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard