Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
bench
bench
R
Like I said. The best has came and gone for NW. Enzo has left the building. Yall need to start realizing that. Along with ferguson who was your best back and is proving it at the college level. Benson was good. All three gone and not replaced. Irmo lost 4 starters and replaced them with kids of equal caliber. Irmo was second to best to NW, because of enzo.

world cup
world cup
Hey, hey....My, my.
Irmo fans will always cry.

This is the story of Trojan soccer.
Enzo's gone but he's not forgotten.
It's better to dye your hair, than it is to bleach.
Irmo Jackets, the state title's out of reach.

(My deepest apology to Mr. Young)

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Rasta, all this talk about Enzo being gone...we get it he is gone. But the reason Irmo was second to NW last year, was because of Alex. Enzo scored the third and final goal to seal the deal. Alex did work all game and absolutely dominated the midfield. So as far as I can see, if Alex dominated last year, and hes playing against the same players this year, well I'd have to say he is going to dominate this year too. Unless of course there is a new player on Shmirmo I should know about. And all this talk about academy players...whoopdeedoo. Who cares? The 06 NW Championship Squad had about 12 players who played for a sub-par DSC team. There is not a huge correlation between a players club team and the success of their highschool team. It all starts with belief and team unity, not how many academy players a team has. These two values are the core of NW soccer. These two things have been the backbone of NW since Wren has been there. Believe me, it will not be any different this year. Don't get me wrong though, it probably won't be a perfect season for NW. But come playoff time, NW will be ready. So keep running your mouth Rasta. I would expect nothing less.

One Time!
J
bench
bench
J
why don't we just wait until the season actually starts to start talkin. NW is obviously won't be as good as they were last year and Irmo lost a few players but I'm pretty sure they have players stepping up that can do the job. I don't know anyone from NW besides, alex, dennis and ricky and i sure know a lot of irmo people so in my opinion Irmo should win the title this year just because they players they have, but they must play as a team in order for it to work

but we'll see what happens

and remember, just play beautiful

throw in
throw in
its a new season but irmo fans are still singin the same sad old song.. every year its irmo is gonna win the ship cause they have all these new kids comin up from jv and they only lost a few starters blah blah blah.. like this year will be any different irmo will get hyped up to have a super squad during the regular season heck maybe even up till they have to face a dominic wren coached team in the postseason; championships arent made by how many great club stars you have the new breed of irmo fans obviously dont know that because yall havent seen a championship in half a decade ..you won't outwork or outheart the trojans as long as dom is still the gaffer enough said.. There's only one Northwestern!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
probably the reason irmo's jv was so good was because all of the other younger kids were busy playing real high school soccer

corner kick
corner kick
Holy Crap!
Achmed hope not to have to put up with this Irmo/NW CS (camel stuff) again this year.

See Achmed's signature....
(Achmed be watching)

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
J
bench
bench
J
lets talk about some new teams.
im feelin some upsets this year

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
I'm thinking Fort Dorchester is close to putting it together within the next couple of years.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Who does Fort Dorchester have this year? They lost some key players from last years squad. Randall Eads being probably the most important of those.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard