Corner Kick
Corner Kick
O Lets Do It!!!!

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

Who does Fort Dorchester have this year? They lost some key players from last years squad. Randall Eads being probably the most important of those.

I'm not saying this is their year rather they have some young talent that could develop into something special in the next several years. Ranall's younger brother Wes for one.

J
Brace
Brace
J
You know, I find it amusing that there are both NW haters and Irmo haters. It is a known fact that people hate exceptional programs, no matter what the sport. It is a fact that Irmo dominated, with Wando the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's. NW has benefited from a growing area and well to do socioeconomic class that is moving into its district. This is why Irmo and Wando were so successful in the past decades. What is amazing to me is that for as much as you all give Irmo crap, they put together a solid team year after year. You have to give props for that, but instead we get a bunch of infantile discussions about who's member is bigger than the others. Why don't you just give respect to each team on their own merits. NW has had a strong team for the past 4-5 years, dominated by a great player in Enzo. Irmo has had pretty good teams that have done well....by any standard from any other state.

The one thing that I will say is that is must be nice to live in a state that is so small as to only have a handful of contenders for the state title each year. Be happy that you don't live in a larger state where there are 10-15 teams that realistically have the chance of winning state, and usually the state winner is determined by how healthy your squad stays throughout the season. Just an observation....but if you had a larger pool to play in, with a larger population base, the great teams would still end up with a loss or two.

Good luck on a new season, and it will be interesting to check in every now and then to see the banter going back and forth.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
goal
goal
Northwestern and Irmo will once again be the top two programs in state. Both have tremendous returning talent and stellar coaching. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing these two programs face each other again.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Yeah, I hear his little brother is pretty good. Him and L’Amoreaux are the young talent you're talking about I'm sure, small but crafty. What about their defense?

R
bench
bench
R
Northwestern and Irmo will be in the final again. Okay guys heres my opinion Irmo will win there just to good..........im just kidding guys we all know that Northwestern is going to do work. With the coaching staff they have and the personel, there is just no way..and if you tell me otherwise i would probally tell you to leave the state of South Carolina. Alex Martinez, Ricky Garbonzo, Jeremy Dobbins, and not to mention the rest of the team, everyone is in trouble..Purple is dirty..any other color is poop! get at me....weezy

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Perp by the pound ounce the fifth re-up first and again on the fifth YEAH!!!

corner kick
corner kick
am i the only one that think high school soccer should go elite?

put the best programs in the state and have a real competition with division 1, 2 and 3?

they do that in football dont they?

Club of the century.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard