Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
throw in
throw in
Coach P????

Nothing is Impossible
hat-trick
hat-trick
Don't know how good they will actually be this year, but, as I said, because of so much returning talent, I would think that "Irmo should be expected to improve on last year's 14-6-2 record and top ten finish."

I think they will be among the teams to watch, but at this point I think the question has to be: "Can anyone keep Wando and Mauldin from making it to a rematch at Memorial Stadium?"

L
throw in
throw in
L
In 3A keep your eye on South Aiken. They lost strong seniors but will have several very strong players returning at mid, keeper, and forward. A couple of the JV players moving up have the potential to be outstanding. I don't think they will make state but I could see them playing for lower state again.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
With Dutch Fork losing so many seniors and Irmo having 3 of their 6 losses last year to Dutch Fork,I think that puts them in a strong position to win their region and who knows what else from there. As Coach P stated,they have a full team of Region 3 Premier team players playing and should do well..only time will tell.Should be some exciting soccer for those girls and their new coach.

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Region 3 Predictions...

1. Clover
2. Fort Mill
3. Nation Ford
4. Northwestern
5. York
6. Gaffney

Big gap between top two and everyone else.

Fort Mill should continue their domination and end up the top team again. But Clover has kind of underperformed the last couple of years and I can't help but think this may be their year. Very deep group of seniors and a pretty talented group of sophs and juniors.

The battles between Fort Mill and Clover the last 2 years have been exceptional and will continue this year.

NaFo has a new coach and a good core of returning players and some strong young freshmen. They will be stout defensively. No doubts that Cesar will have NW ready to play and they could well move ahead of NaFo.

G
kick off
kick off
G
New to the area
On the stronger HS teams folks are talking about, how many of the seniors will be playinmg major D-1 soccer next year? what school has the most players playing major D-1 next year.

G
kick off
kick off
G
Vol dad
Im trying to get a feel for the quality of a good HS team in SC. Did any of the strong players you lost go on to play at the next level? if so, where?

B
throw in
throw in
B
Where are you exactly new from and where might your son or daughter play soccer?

G
kick off
kick off
G
Dallas, Texas
(daughter)
searching for club

B
throw in
throw in
B
If you are from Greenville, I think you already have your answer.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard