Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I mess my money up now I cant re-up!!! Ran up in his Spot!!!

brace
brace
Quote:

ROH
Let me start by saying I hope your daughter has had a full recovery and is ready to tear it up this HS season.
As far as me challenging your soccer knowledge nothing could be further from the truth. Why would I challenge your soccer knowledge when I have never met you before. I made a basic statement about soccer forums and implied nothing about your lack of soccer knowledge, if you took it that way I offer my apoligies. You said you had an "A" license right? Just Kidding.

OK. I thank you for those comments and agree with the first part entirely. Here are my thoughts:

1. You got on a forum as a new guy and got excited. We all do. Wait until you have nothing to do one night and you go back and read all of the "Dale" posts. Best book I ever read.
2. Achmed is one of the funniest guys on this forum, and he will kick your teeth down the back of your throat. I really do enjoy his antics.
3. Coach Chass real name is Coach Class but he is too humble to sign on like that.
4. Best thing I ever got in my life was from Texas (my wife, not the armadillo boots).
5. I DO NOT HAVE AN A LICENSE. I don't have an MBA either. I worked in business for 36 years and met a ton of MBA's. Most of them worked for me. I took care of them, fed their families, and developed a family of people who had fun, were highly profitable, and enjoyed coming to work. Packaging Corporation of America - $2B company, retired in 2006 and started back coaching soccer. Still don't have an MBA. Or an "A" License.
6. I am glad you are on this forum. We enjoy people with "life" and you obviously have that. You also have a daughter who must be able to play, and that is always a good thing (Achmed will only agree if she doesn't play at Chapin). We are all pretty much normal people, coaching or watching a sport we love, and we enjoy it. I would like to welcome you to the group, forget all that was said or whatever, and look forward to your future input.

OK, enough of the Mr. Nice Guy. Balls come out Monday and it is SOCCER TIME!

Retired, Old, and Happy and going to Disneyworld with the grandchildren if the snow doesn't try to stop us!

C
Coach
Coach
C
The "Class" title fits you better than me...you'd have to drop a couple of letters to have an accurate assessment of my character.

I've got good news and bad news...
corner kick
corner kick
Holy Crap!!
Achmed must now add one more infidel to his list of respected adversaries...
I am humbled by ROH's awesome presence. Your wisdom is only match by my friend Coach Chass.

May your camels and under garments always be free of fleas

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
corner kick
corner kick
OH....and since Achmed is out here
adidaskitten86, will you marry me?

I don't eat much....

world cup
world cup
Achmed on wrong website.

Should try ehornyme.com

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Achmed on wrong website.

Should try ehornyme.com

Oh....this must be a web site about one of the things that come from Texas? Steers.

brace
brace
Quote:

OH....and since Achmed is out here
adidaskitten86, will you marry me?

So, let's see.....the offspring future starter at BC/BE would be named.......achmedkitten2028? That ain't right!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
brace
Run, addidaskitten86, run for your life!!!!!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
corner kick
corner kick
It's okay, I don't have the time to train a new male anyway...there's a lot of work involved in that!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard