Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
G
If you could watch one match this HS season what two teams would it be and why. 2-A vs 4-A etc..

world cup
world cup
GOI,

If your family is still back in Texas, and your job here in the Greenville area permits you to get out and watch high school girls soccer matches at 7 PM, I'd like to get your take on a number of contests. The folks on this forum can tell you what "the game of the week" is, and you can go cover it. Report back to us on this thread and tell us what you saw.

It would be great having someone out there, without a dog in the fight, reporting on our better matches.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
G
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
G
Hurst66
You got a deal, lets see if I can earn some credibility on this forum.

world cup
world cup
Do you go back to Texas on weekends, or are you here on Friday nights?

If you are available, your first assignment is Friday, March 5 at 8:30 PM at Spring Valley High School. South Aiken vs. JL Mann in the first round of the Viking Cup.

If you are in South Carolina that weekend, buy a tournament pass and spend Friday night and all day Saturday there. Great games the whole weekend. 32 teams, semi-finals and finals are on Sunday. Just about every womens college soccer coach in South Carolina tries to attend.

Good Luck!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
goal kick
goal kick
Riverside at Eastside on 3-10.Tradition says this will be another big game,that could be a rematch for the upstate AAA championship in May.Players from both high school squads are teammates on travel teams in the fall.Ask any player from either team who they want to beat the worst and the reply will be Eastside or Riverside.

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Any combination of Mauldin, Dorman, Spartanburg, TL Hanna in 4A and Riverside, Eastside and JL Mann in 3A.

G
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
G
Hurst66
I do go home on weekends, however i will try to attend the Vicking Cup and report back on scsoccer.com.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
OK- Proud Daddy Time....

I am gonna throw in that I would LOVE to see ANY of the JV Lady Bearcat Games this coming season..... It seems my daughter is wearing strips of a different color than her daddy! March 9th at The Cage is going to be an interesting day as we bring in my Lady Bengals to face the Bearcats....Hmmmm who to side with and who to get mean looks from? I guess it all depends on where I want to sleep that night..... Oh boy!!!

Go Cats?? That works for both teams right????

tk

Tony King
O
throw in
throw in
O
I would like to see a "real" all state team take on the defending state champs Mauldin. By "real" I mean the best players in the state even though they don't attend "the #1 or #2" soccer rich schools in each region. I think the all star from this game should be the SC Player of the year.

brace
brace
How about an all star team playing Riverside, Bishop England, etc.? I believe there are other teams that have won more state championships than Mauldin, but I could be wrong.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard