Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#12916 05/22/03 01:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Centermid...yes BC plays very good teams but how can you say that Dreher doesn't...
Dreher played:
Aiken twice
Irmo
North Myrtle Beach
West Florence
Lexington twice
Chapin
Ben Lippen
Bishop England
Cardianl Newman
Daniel
Myrtle Beach

I believe that the 2A,3A,and 4A state champs are in there. Along with the 2A, and 3A runner-ups. Also, Aiken went out in the Upper state championship for 4A in pks to Northwestern. So personally I think that our strength of schedule was much harder than yalls.

#12917 05/23/03 04:59 AM
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????

the schedules were pretty much even b/c BC would have played BE in the Palmetto cup if it weren't for the ruling against them playing b/c of Easter. And plus how many freshman did yo start this year 2?? BC started at least 12 gamesof the season with 9 FRESHMAN starting!!

And for anyoe that says BC isn't playing club ball atr the highest level is crazy. BC isn't playing Premiership like Irmo but how many Dreher guys start for Irmo?? Not many so they aren't getting playing time unless someone gets injured and thats just my two cents!

#12918 05/22/03 05:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just some FYI, all 3 of Dreher's freshman that played on the X-Treme started every game and played every minute of every game when it wasn't a blowout. Also, along with Benny Smith, George Rushe, and Sean Baeir...Carl Anderson is playing for us this year and he will be gettin a lot of PT. Centermid you are talking about things you don't even know about. Plus, all 3 of Dreher's freshman started for Dreher and if we didn't have so many Juniors we would have others like John McClam(JV), Benny Smith(JV), Thomas Thunnel(JV), Drew Leatherman(JV), and others from the JV team that could step up and play varsity. All of those players on JV play for Necsa Ambush with the exception of Benny who plays for CSC. So...I think that we are playing at just as high of a level as BC is if not higher in the off season. So keep your two cents cause its worth nothing.

#12919 05/22/03 10:06 PM
C
goal kick
goal kick
C
ok you say i don't know what i'm talking about yet i said that the kids that played CSC will be playng Premiership. I'm not playing Premiersip but i am playing statewide league which is right under it. And if these freshman were so good than why weren't they playing varsity?? and know your argument will be that you had a lot of juniors. BOO FREAKIN HOO!! cut them if they suck and play the freshman!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard