Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Can any school put eleven premier starters on the field like Mauldin?

Brace
Brace
It is not what you put on the field, it is how you play on the field. Mauldin is very good but feel they will be challenged this year, even with those 11 premier players.

brace
brace
I would guess the teams that beat/had draws with them last year might give them a run, and any one goal loss or overtime game is subject to flipping. So if they lose to a school with less than 11 premier plays what does that say about their premier players?
Like Import said its how the team plays that counts. Ask the 17-1 Patriots about being the "Premier" team in a league.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Can you name the 11 starting premier players and the premier team they play for? I think you are stretching it a little.

S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
acres

What stretch? Never said they were starters, I'll name 11 that I can think of, sorry for the players that I forgot to list.

Boswell
Hert
Simpson
Hirt
Lauren Young
Leah Young
Nelson
Carter
Praktish
Tuggle
Dunham

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Can any school put eleven premier starters on the field like Mauldin?

Quote:

What stretch? Never said they were starters...

???

kick off
kick off
what do you mean by premeire players. Do you mean players from england or players that are coming back from next year?

"I'm Not Fast You Just Move Too Slow"
brace
brace
Quote:

or players that are coming back from next year?

HUH???

it get muddier and muddier!

K
bench
bench
K
Dorman can beat them by 2. 13 of Dorman's girls played on Carolina FC's premier teams.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

what do you mean by premeire players. Do you mean players from england or players that are coming back from next year?

I believe it means players who played in the Region 3 Premier League

K
bench
bench
K
I forgot there are 2 more Dorman girls that played on a CESA premier team. WOW - 15 premier players!!!! I would assume the starters will all be premier players. Mauldin vs Dorman should be a great game.

corner kick
corner kick
I think Czar has been pretty successful the last couple of years using the talent at his disposal. As we all know, soccer is a crazy game and getting back to State takes luck and talent.
By the way, Sweet missed a couple of freshman, Jones and Cardenas. Dorman and Mauldin is always a great game. This year should be no different.

Only time will tell
S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Kcmparent
What talent does Dorman have that leads you to believe they can compete with Mauldin. Looks like Riverside is also loaded.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
I believe Irmo has 11 Premier league players also...

S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Loves to play:

What club or clubs?

world cup
world cup
I'd hate to be Kevin Czar.

Sweet Feet, observer and Mavs Soccer Dad already have the noose halfway around his neck!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
L
goal kick
goal kick
L
One from CESA and the rest I believe are from CUFC...why??

S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Loves to play:

Different clubs have different level players just like High School.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

I'd hate to be Kevin Czar.

Sweet Feet, observer and Mavs Soccer Dad already have the noose halfway around his neck!

Where does that come from? Sweet started this post and I realize and have stated how hard it is to win our region and get back to the state final. Do we have the talent to get there? Yes. Will we? As a wise club coach once told me. Only time will tell.

Only time will tell
S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Hurst66

What are a HS AD's true expectations for wins and loses for a soccer program?

ROH
You have been coaching for a long time, what are your AD's expectations for your team?

U
throw in
throw in
U
Not only does Mauldin have region 3 premier league players, they have "EXPERIENCED" region 3 premier league players, big difference. Because we have to play Mauldin atleast 1x this year, I hope our coach petitions for the following rules.
1) They have to pull their goalie
2) They can only shoot on goal with their non dominant foot.
3) They have to just pass it around after the first 5 minutes each half.
The 2010 Mauldin girls team is probably one of the best girls teams in the history of sc girls high school soccer.Shine the 4a trophy up, give it to Mauldin and call it a year.

corner kick
corner kick
Quit sandbagging Buck. Riverside would contend for the 4a state championship this year if eligible. They will be odds on favorite to win it next year. If anyone needs to shine a trophy and have it handed to them it's Riverside. Who can contend with the reigning 3a champs which only graduated one senior and has a strong freshman class.

Only time will tell
U
throw in
throw in
U
The Mauldin Mavericks are to sc girls soccer what the New York Yankees are to Major League Baseball. Does George Steinbrenner own the Lady Mavs soccer team? For cryin out loud the Mavs picked up 5 girls from King Andrews CESA premier team. That's just unbelievable.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

I believe Irmo has 11 Premier league players also...

Irmo have 8 players who played in the Premier League this past club season: 2 from CUFC 91 Elite, 5 from CUFC 93 Elite, and 1 from CESA 93 Premier. Another 3 play for CUFC 92 Elite who finished second in the Challenge cup and qualified to play in the Premier League in 2010.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Coach P: How do the Columbia 93 girls qualify for premier? They were not state cup finalist.

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
my dad can beat up your dad. wait a minute...you are the dads!

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
and moms too!

C
Brace
Brace
C
Quote:

I forgot there are 2 more Dorman girls that played on a CESA premier team. WOW - 15 premier players!!!! I would assume the starters will all be premier players. Mauldin vs Dorman should be a great game.

Dorman plays Airport in 1st round of Taco Bell....Airport has 0 premier players on their roster.

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
touche!

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
KCM parent- you forgot to mention the transfers all Region Team players, foreign exchange students - all German National and Dutch National and Brazilian National U20 players. As a matter of fact some of our players we cut during tryouts just signed a soccer scholarship with Anson Dorrance at North Carolina. Boy, if we just had a coach that could put it all together we would be one heck of a team!

Dorman has and always had 20 young ladies that work just as hard as any other players. They defend as a team and they play as a team - nothing more and nothing less. Most of out players have no inspiration on playing college soccer - they play for their parents, friends and for pride!

Mauldin vs Dorman will always be a good game. No matter who the players are or who the coaches are. They both bring out the best of each other and it makes both teams better.

Good try KCM Parent on trying to get things going!

S
goal
OP Offline
goal
S
Now I understand why getoverit made the statement about some of people who post on the forum.

D
Goal
Goal
D
Well, can't include Eastside in this angel counting contest, but they do have 7 players still on the basketball courts... top that!

BTW, Sweet Feet, your original list of 11 from Mauldin includes 2 former premier players and one that will see little or no playing time this year due to injury.

brace
brace
[ Quote: ROH
You have been coaching for a long time, what are your AD's expectations for your team? ]

We have the greatest AD in the world for a soccer program. He is just happy that the girls enjoy it, and that we are making money instead of losing it. He supports us in every way.

Expectations: Have Fun, Respect, Class, Play to Win. He shares these with me.

Pretty Simple.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Coach P: How do the Columbia 93 girls qualify for premier? They were not state cup finalist.

My statement was that Irmo have 5 CUFC 93 Elite players who played in the R3PL this past fall.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
With Cesa 93P finishing 2nd in RIIIP,SCYSA gets to send 3 teams to the RIIIP.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
So is it a given that SCYSA gets 3 teams in that age group or do they have to apply and see if they are accepted? I thought they automatically took the top 3 under those circumstances but have also heard they may not.?

Sorry..I may have gotten a little off track on the original post..

Last edited by Loves to Play; 02/12/10 01:28 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
Delta Dog,
Eastside has their share of angels. They even have one that could be Gatorade Player of the Year.

Only time will tell
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Delta Dog,
Eastside has their share of angels. They even have one that could be Gatorade Player of the Year.

I will second that! Eastside is a team to watch and I can't wait to scrimmage them later this month.

T
kick off
kick off
T
It is not a given that any state gets more than 2 R3P spots. Here is what I know of the team selections. It is from the information we get from our DOC on the team selection process.

Each of the R3P states of Georgia, NC, SC, and Florida get two spots in R3P, for a total of 8 teams. The other 4 spots are decided "at large" at the R3P meeting. Generally for the four age groups, NC and Georgia get the other spots due to their records. This past year only the U16 age group had three SC teams as they earned that 3rd spot. Outside of CESA, the SC teams historically have not shown well in league results, and that influences the "at large" R3P selection. One of the reasons that GA and NC usually get four spots is because those states show better on a more consistant basis when given a 3rd or 4th spot.

Looking at the age group results from this past season, CESA is mid pack or near the top in all 4 age groups. The other SC clubs did not show well. I am not going to get specific about who finished where because if anyone is interested the results are posted on the R3P website. What I am pointing out is that in R3P, SC does not have a track record of good second team showings, much less consistant 3rd spot results.

SC usually sends the state finalists with a possible 3rd team if that team has merit. I know in NC the two finalists get the two automatic bids, and six other teams that have merit compete in a playoff tournament to compete for the at large spots. Those 6 teams are selected from the State Cup results.

If you look at the results, four clubs stand out: CESA, CASL, CSA, and GSA. It should be noted that CESA, CASL, and CSA are ECNL teams as well. Within ECNL there are two levels of play, with the 40 teams being divided into an "A" and a "B" bracket. Players from these clubs are competing on a national level.

Hope this helps answer your question on the selection process and the different levels of Premier Soccer, without offending anyone. It may not what SC teams are happy to hear, but it is how the spots are selected and how teams are competing at the top level.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
What about the challenge and classic players? Does anyone care about them nowadays or are they just fillers? Time to re-up and get stacks on deck.

brace
brace
Would be a mistake to over look them! There are some very good players who do not play premier for reasons other than skill. A team of nothing but challenge (or NC classic) club players from one end of the bench to the other will be a challenge for a program with a few premier players and a mix of non club/ club players. Depth is an issue that can be coached against. Still a few great players can push a team by making everyone around them look better. There is also somthing to be said for the effect of practicing every day with players who test your skills.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
This is from the SCYSA manual:
League: Region III Premier League
If you are a SC Youth Soccer Publix Challenge Cup 1st or 2nd Place Winner, then you will be asked to play in the Region III
Premier League. If 1st or 2nd place decline the opportunity, then the 3rd place team in the Publix Challenge Cup will be asked
to play. If your team finished or is declared a 1st or 2nd place finish in the previous years Premier league then you will be
asked to play in the Region III Premier League, if this opportunity arises, then 3rd place team in the Publix Challenge Cup
will be asked to play.

All teams have to applied to the Premier League.

Last edited by Bonz; 02/12/10 01:14 PM.
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

What about the challenge and classic players? Does anyone care about them nowadays or are they just fillers? Time to re-up and get stacks on deck.

Every team is not as fortunate as Mauldin to have so many Premier League players. There are at least 140 girl's HS teams in SC and probably less than 160 Premier League players playing high school soccer. So yes, the Challenge and Classic players are important. Some of the top ten 4-A teams don't have any Premier league players on their roster.

T
kick off
kick off
T
How SC picks the R3P teams is Up to SCYSA. In real terms every state gets two spots, but technically they all have to apply to the league.

T
kick off
kick off
T
In a nut shell, .........Yes, depends on the player. The idea that started this thread is quite out of line with good sportsmanship.

O
throw in
throw in
O
Mauldin has many great players! Fort Mill does, too! NC Region III, NC Premier and Classic (which is higher than Challenge in NC)league players are on it. No offense to SC, but, the NC teams do dominate the SC Region III teams. There is a lot of skill and talent in York County...just making sure this isn't being overlooked

D
Goal
Goal
D
I don't think anyone is overlooking the skill and talent of the players from York County including those that play for Fort Mill (I'm sure Mauldin won't be). There are many fine players in York County. But I didn't know that many were playing for CASL.

Unfortunately, I probably won't get to watch that many Fort Mill games this year (maybe at Viking Cup). However, I will look forward to watching all those from SC playing NC club ball in Baton Rouge this summer at the Southern Regionals along with all those Premier League players from Mauldin and other HS teams around SC.

brace
brace
Quote:

But I didn't know that many were playing for CASL.

Actually I think most of them play for CUFC and CSA teams. CSA also has team playing in the ECNL and most of their teams are placing a little higher than the CESA teams but behind the CASL teams. Not many SC players from York in regionals because club structure in this corner of the state is a bit of a mess, and it's to far for most to drive for CESA club play.
Sadly the Players are here but the organization is not.

Z
bench
bench
Z
Is Mauldin now an Academy? Are they recruiting?

Z
bench
bench
Z
Many of these Challenge players would be (or were) Premier players if CESA didn't have so many out-of-town players.

brace
brace
That is a Highly Valid Point. There are at least five Challenge players on one team at CESA that I know were recruited heavily D1, and each had a chance to sign with great D1 programs (Clemson, Iowa State, UNC Asheville, etc). Some played Premier at one time or another, some missed the last chance by moving here late or by Charleston kids moving into the club, etc. Before you knock UNC Asheville, their coach might be the best balance between Coach/Soccer Expert/Human/Mom that I have ever met. I would send my Mom, daughter, wife to play for her.

When you come bearing down on a defender (Premier or not) one on one, just matters whether you score or not and not what level you played at. I know a kid (several) like that. Just matters if you succeed.

T
kick off
kick off
T
Economics and time commitment also become factors when you get above State Premier.
The cost of a player competing in R3P/ECNL is pushing $9500 for club Fees and travel costs,and personal incidentals for each player. I am including all of the R3P travel, Tournaments, flights, Food, Hotels, equipment, etc. Add another $2000- $4000 in depreciation and maintenance to your car for all of the extra miles and the cost alone rules out many players being able to make the commitment. Many player take additional training at an additional cost and play ODP which is not free. Add it all up and you can spend $15000 to $20000 per year on soccer. Lets not forget the cost of injuries??

Time is another factor with travel days missing school and giving up vacations and other activities for soccer. It also involves studying in cars, late nights, airports, and in some cases lots of make up work.

D
Goal
Goal
D
Quote:

Quote:

But I didn't know that many were playing for CASL.

Actually I think most of them play for CUFC and CSA teams. CSA also has team playing in the ECNL and most of their teams are placing a little higher than the CESA teams but behind the CASL teams. Not many SC players from York in regionals because club structure in this corner of the state is a bit of a mess, and it's to far for most to drive for CESA club play.
Sadly the Players are here but the organization is not.

A quick look at R3PL East final standings from last Fall says CUFC(NC) wouldn't be considered dominating SC and a 2-2 split with CSA in rankings wouldn't be considered dominant either. So, I figured Observer must have been talking about CASL. As for ECNL standings the standings can be a bit deceptive at this point, since CSA teams have played more events than CESA. (Actually, some teams will play as many as 15 games by the end of league, while some will only play 9. Not sure how they plan to use points to determine standings in that league.)

I fully understand current impact of the economy on soccer (... fully) and appreciate the efforts of those from York County and Charlotte that helped their SC Club teams qualify for Regionals. As I said, there are many fine players in the York County area and not just those who play Premier League. However, unlike Observer I don't believe Charlotte area teams "dominate" SC teams regionally, nor do I believe that playing on Charlotte area teams necessarily indicates higher level individual players than those playing on SC teams. At least that's what it sounds he's saying.

O
throw in
throw in
O
Delta Dog: Did you compare your list with Tri Navy, too? Did you, also, include Columbia United and Carolina FC in your comparison? Let's look at the U18 age group, which, is most likely going to be considered for GPOY. I am just making sure that York County is not being overlooked. It is more difficult to earn a Region III spot in NC because, first, you have "win" your way to play in the top bracket. Second, there is group play that you must "win" your way out of to make it to the final four.
To trump all of this, there are built in rules so that a "fluke" (I do not mean any disrespect here) doesn't happen. (As it may in SC by making it to the finals of state cup play.)When you are at regionals you will see a difference in the level of play between the NC teams (and their results) and the SC teams. It is important not to just make it to regionals, but, to play well there, too.

brace
brace
I would not argue against anything you said I was just pointing out what I had seen in looking at the ENCL web page (should have looked at the R3 list but did not think about).

I do not think the Charlotte teams even dominate in the NC state rankings. What I think would be fair to say is that at the NC classic/ SC challenge level NC teams are at a slight advantage because of the size of the pool they draw players from.

Once you progress to a premier level things start to even out. Of course if you said for example players must live with in say 20 miles of the club home, well then SC would be in trouble as we tend to have to pool talent from around the state while they (NC) tend to have teams that are more local. This of course is not unexpected when you pit a more rural SC vs the metro areas of NC.

I guess another way to look at NC vs SC would be to see how the NC teams that play in SC HS touraments fair (and who SC fairs up there) would give a basis for comparng girls from one small area to another. I guess if Mauldin or Riverside clean up in the Cups against NC team we will know.

U
throw in
throw in
U
CSA and CASL are Region 3PL teams. CUFC was in over their head in u17 region 3PL. Look at their record in the league (1-10), and look at the scores. CESA 4 - CUFC 0. The only team they beat was Bridge, and Bridge was not a Region 3 Premier Level team last year. They should only be taking 2 teams from NC and 1 maybe 2 (2 is a push) from South Carolina. The 2nd team from SC has never done well as long as I've been watching the girls u17 age level.

T
kick off
kick off
T
You are right on the money. I was trying to be polite earlier when I said look at the records without listing the teams and records. The facts are that even with the recruiting, CESA is has one team at the R3P/ ECNL level, and that takes into account players from other parts of the state making the drive to Spartanburg. CASL and CSA have B and C teams that can beat the A teams on any given day. CSA had their U16 A team playing their U16 C team in the state semi final last fall and I believe it was a 1 goal Game. The U16 A girls won the State Championship.

FYI: In ECNL, each of the clubs attend three events and the finals in Seattle, for a total of 12 games. Every team will play 12 games, no more or no less. That is the basis for the standings at posted and it is based on points.

The top four teams in the A/upper bracket play for the ECNL National Championship. U 18 teams do not play in the ECNL. ECNL has a upper and a lower division. CESA has attended one event and CSA has attended two. The level of play is exceptional. CESA is in the "B" division, and CSA and CASL are in the "A" division.

T
kick off
kick off
T
In the U15 age group CASL U15 is leading the ECNL, and CSA U15 is 5th. CASL won R3P, CSA was 5th, and CESA 6th. CSA beat CESA in R3P 2-0 and Carolina FC 94 4-0 and it should have been worse. CASL beat CESA 2-0 and FC 8-0. In ECNL CASL is 6-0, CSA is 3-1-2, CESA is 0-3. At Disney, CASL won their final 3-0, and CSA lost their final 2-1 to R3P rival NASA.

You are also correct on CUFC in R3P. with respect to U15, the SC #2 kids shared the same fate as CUFC, scoring only 1 goal all season and loosing every game. When you look at NC, you have CASL and CSA, with TFC, GYS, Winston Salem, Lake Norman, and Cape Fear fighting it for number 3. There are many in NC and GA that wish each state only got one spot, as both states could field more competitive teams than SC #2 with a 5th entry.

T
kick off
kick off
T
CASL and CSA dominate NC soccer,like CESA does in SC, just look at last falls NC state cup results. CUFC is falling on hard times at the state/R3P level, with Lake Norman making strides at the state level.

You can also look at the Fort Mill results last year and and the Manchester Tournament results to get insight and a possible answer into your NC/SC question.

Outside of CESA, SC is a house divided, and we know that a house divided does not stand. The Fort Mill Varsity has Three players from CSA, 1 CESA, 3 CUFC, and the rest Carolina Select. All of these kids are premier players regardless of which team they play on or what league they play in. That is what I like about HS Soccer, it is the kids having fun, and the best kids getting a better shot at success than just club soccer.

D
Goal
Goal
D
Quote:

They should only be taking 2 teams from NC and 1 maybe 2 (2 is a push) from South Carolina. The 2nd team from SC has never done well as long as I've been watching the girls u17 age level.

Careful Uncle Buck, The CESA U-17 Girls qualified for Premier League each of the last three years as State Cup Finalists... 2nd team in.

U
throw in
throw in
U
then we probably didn't deserved to be in it, or maybe we were the "push" team i was talking about

D
Goal
Goal
D
Or, look at it this way... the #2 "push" team from SC finished 5th in R3PL ahead of CSA.

D
Goal
Goal
D
Quote:

FYI: In ECNL, each of the clubs attend three events and the finals in Seattle, for a total of 12 games. Every team will play 12 games, no more or no less. That is the basis for the standings at posted and it is based on points.

... CESA has attended one event and CSA has attended two. The level of play is exceptional. CESA is in the "B" division, and CSA and CASL are in the "A" division.

Thanks for the clarification on total number of games to be played. We were originally told we would play "at least" 3 events. CESA 15's (Div.B) & 16's (Div. A) have played 1 event the 17's have played 2. In the 17's both CASL and CESA are in Div. B with CSA in Div. A, which seemed a little backwards as both CASL and CESA finished R3PL ahead of CSA. BTW, in U-17 after 6 games CESA is 3-3 one spot ahead of CASL, while CSA is struggling in Div. A at 0-5-1.

All of which has nothing to do with how many SC HS teams have as many Premier League players as Mauldin. So, I have one more post coming, then I'm out of this thread. (Did I just hear cheers?)

U
throw in
throw in
U
And Bridge won 1 maybe 2 games in R3 PL who were the state champs last season. Take the combined wins of #1 and #2 in SC against #1 and #2 of Fla, Ga, and NC the last 3 years and you'll see what I'm talking about. SC doesn't have the population to produce 2 competitive teams like the other 3 states do.

D
Goal
Goal
D
(Uncle Buck, maybe if SC can find a way to keep the York County talent from crossing the SC/NC border to the Charlotte teams and the Hilton Head players from crossing the SC/GA border to play for Concord Fire and the Myrtle Beach and Aiken players from slipping over to... etc., SC could become more "2-team-competitive" in R3PL. But to continue that discussion it needs to be taken over to the Club/ODP page.)

As promised, my last post on this thread...

Quote:

Delta Dog: Did you compare your list with Tri Navy, too? Did you, also, include Columbia United and Carolina FC in your comparison? Let's look at the U18 age group, which, is most likely going to be considered for GPOY. I am just making sure that York County is not being overlooked. It is more difficult to earn a Region III spot in NC because, first, you have "win" your way to play in the top bracket. Second, there is group play that you must "win" your way out of to make it to the final four.
To trump all of this, there are built in rules so that a "fluke" (I do not mean any disrespect here) doesn't happen. (As it may in SC by making it to the finals of state cup play.)When you are at regionals you will see a difference in the level of play between the NC teams (and their results) and the SC teams. It is important not to just make it to regionals, but, to play well there, too.

Did I consider Triangle? Why would I? Are there York County players traveling to play club in Fayetteville, too? If so, only the U-18's from Triangle play R3PL (but wow can they play and Pathman is lightning striking). My original response was to an assertion that many York County players play club including R3PL in NC and... "No offense to SC, but, the NC teams do dominate the SC Region III teams." I never said there weren't NC teams that may be dominating some of the SC R3PL teams. I even conceded CASL. However, I wouldn't concede that the NC Region III teams where I believe York County players play are among those teams that do the dominating. Never denied that given the number of players in NC vs SC that NC wasn't deeper in Region III level teams. Never denied the talent and skill of the players from York County. No one has.

Not sure how you got off on a GPOY tangeant, but let's do look that U-18 age group and see if I can touch all the tangeants (not going into current GPOY debate) already discussed and end up back somewhere close to where this thread started...

Narrowing down to U-18's and removing the NC vs SC depth disparity let's consider those HS seniors who played on the '91 SC ODP team and in their last year of ODP knocked the '91 NC ODP team out of ODP Regionals in Houston a couple of years ago. On that SC team were a lot of Premier League players including a great little player from Fort Mill, Aly Shearer, who played like she was six feet tall that day in Houston and graduated last year. The winning goal in the 1-0 result for SC was scored by a current SC HS player, who just happens to play for... Mauldin. The connecting pass to set up the player who scored... Sarah Schaidle, last year's GPOY from... Mauldin, and the player who started it off with a cross to Sarah for the connection is another current SC HS player not in 4A. You will find several other current HS players from that team scattered throughout SC.

So, the '91 SC ODP team that included a great little player from Fort Mill knocked the '91 NC ODP out of ODP Regionals with a winning goal scored by a current senior at Mauldin off a connecting pass from last year's SC GPOY, also from Mauldin.

And, to bring this all back to the original subject of this thread, the player who scored the winning goal played many years in R3PL, but left her R3PL team last year to play with a new team in SC Challenge League. Thus, the moral of the story supporting other more eloquently stated (and far less wordy) conclusions already presented in this thread... Yes, Mauldin has a lot of Premier League players, as do other SC schools in every division and area of the state, but any player out there can burn you regardless of her current "league of origin" including R3PL, Challenge or otherwise.

With that said and as promised, I bid this thread adieu.

corner kick
corner kick
" Thus, the moral of the story supporting other more eloquently stated (and far less wordy) conclusions already presented in this thread... Yes, Mauldin has a lot of Premier League players, as do other SC schools in every division and area of the state, but any player out there can burn you regardless of her current "league of origin" including R3PL, Challenge or otherwise."

Delta Dog,
That says it all.

Only time will tell
brace
brace
Were we talknig about Mauldin here? I thought this was about club players? Does Mauldin even have any club players?

C
Coach
Online Content
Coach
C
Chief,

Since you seem to have gotten a little lost in the thread, I'll see if I can give a brief recap and summary of the last several pages:

Mauldin CESA CASA CSA R3PL. SC/NC ODP Bridge. CUFC ENCL CASL Charlotte, CFC. QWERTY, WTH, ROFL; BTW, soccer. ROH and DD insert grounding and good common sense. Mauldin.

With us now? Good.

I've got good news and bad news...
brace
brace
Earth to Chief, Earth to Chief......

brace
brace
Mauldin? Mauldin? Nope do not recall ever seeing them play.

DO remember the Dutch National team coming to Fort Mill last year for the Upstate championship game. I mean that's who it had to be, after all they were all 6'4" mostly blonds and even the refs were scared! I can not think of another team that big who wears orange so it had to be the "freaky deaky Dutch" YEA BABY!

Fort Mill girls looked like little kids out there running around their feet! Now if Mauldin could put together a team like that... well then boy is the rest of the state in trouble!

brace
brace
Mauldin would have the Dutch National Team skating back to the Netherlands! And then Riverside would wear them out (Mauldin, that is).

Oops. Just woke up.

brace
brace
Quote:

Mauldin would have the Dutch National Team skating back to the Netherlands! And then Riverside would wear them out (Mauldin, that is).

Oops. Just woke up.

Yes, your right the Mauldin girls could wear skates and beat the Dutch Nat team!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard