Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you think will come out on top?

Personally I would like to see Myrtle Beach win this game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that MB will win the game tonight. The last time they played MB was leading the game for the last 10 to 15 minutes and then nmb score the game winning goals. I think that MB will win the game and might do well in the championship game. So good luck MB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WEll, I think that you are both wrong. NMB will definatlly win against MB. If you dont beleive me you should come to the Mb vs NMB game tonight at 7:00 at NMB High School. GOOD LUCK NORTH MYRTLE BEACH!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well SoccerBully looks as if I were right. Myrtle Beach won 2-1. To bad Matt Merricks blew the game for his team. We had the chance to play both of these teams in regular season and I always got the impression that Myrtle Beach was better. Good job Myrtle Beach and Good luck at States.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5/14 2-1 mb wins nmb loses goodbye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations boys!! Great game last night, you steped it up and finally got what you all wanted. Good luck Saturday and remember we're all behind you!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its pretty amazing how mb managed to beat half of the all-state team of nmb last nite. or maybe there really weren't "all-state???" somethin to think about.

--wax it up and grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done MB. Good luck saturday. Represent the lowerstate well.

I thought NMB was suppposed to be unbeatable. 2to1 MB. I guess all seniors can be beat by juniors and sophmores. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIKE I SAID EARLIER IN THE YEAR, EVERYBODY UNDER ESTIMATED MYRTLE BEACH, ALL THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT IS NMB, AC FLORA, AND DREHER, AND WHAT HAPPENED WHO IS GOING ON MYRTLE BEACH BABY, AND YA DAMN WELL THEY GOING TO WIN STATES THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THEY AIN'T LOSING NOT ONE PERSON, MYRTLE BEACH ALL THE WAY

AND NORTH MYRTLE BEACH SHUT UP AND GO HOME CRYING AS USUAL BYE BYE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Myrtle Beach, like BC, lost a bunch of seniors last year! All I heard was how the young Brookland team was developing and going to be contenders. I think that it was under estimated how much the Myrtle Beach JV team the past few years were developing! This might have been partially due to the club teams they were playing on, but it has to be a key to why they have been in the lower state finals the last four years. Also, hats off to Joel Banta the coach of only the last (two ?) years. Maybe North Myrtle Beach needs to quit playing classic teams in the rec division??? This is unfare to the other true rec teams and not quite getting it for North Myrtle Beach???? Just a thought! My children have been playing against the North Myrtle Beach rec division dynasty for a few years.

ps: Who were the ref's for the game???

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard