IRMO vs Chapin
Final: 5-2

Stats:
Goal: Conner Dunbaker, Assist: Zach Acree
Goal: Conner Dunbaker, Assist: Matt Freeman
Goal: Conner Dunbaker, Assist: Emmett Lunceford
Goal: Oliver Nobels, Assist: Zack Acree
Goal: Emmett Lunceford, Assist: Zach Acree

Props to the Chapin Keeper, Jason, who made three saves during PK's vs Fort Mill to advance to play IRMO. Jason also had a great save in the upper right corner on an IRMO volley from 25 yards.

Joey DeMare connected on a PK and on a nice shot from the left side of the box duinrg the second half. It's hard to believe so many of the Chapin players just played their last game on the IRMO pitch as they are seniors. Best of luck to those boys during their final season.

IRMO will play Northwestern at 2pm @ Chapin on Sunday.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
C
kick off
kick off
C
How did Irmo get beat by Darlington?

M
brace
brace
M
@ IRMO

IRMO vs Darlington

IRMO controlled possession during the first 15 minutes and then started playing VERY sloppy offensively but still managed to create way more chances than Darlington during the half. But, it was Darlington who managed to slip a goal in during the first half.

After being read the riot act during the half IRMO came out focused on taking care of the ball. With less than 10 minutes remaining in regulation Lunceford played a ball from the right side of the pitch to Acree who beat two, maybe three defenders on the dribble and finally the keeper for what was a fantastic goal to tie the game.

Both teams raised their levels during the extra periods, but the match would go to PK's only to have Acree, Lunceford and Nobels all hit the post from the mark while Darlington netted each of their shots for the win.

And so it went for the Yellow Jackets during the first match of the day. We were glad to see they didn't bring the performance from the first half of this one to the Chapin match.

goal
goal
For the record, I don't know a LOT about Darlington Academy, but I do know they are NOT located in Darlington, SC. Just in case anybody was wondering.

M
brace
brace
M
Quote:

For the record, I don't know a LOT about Darlington Academy, but I do know they are NOT located in Darlington, SC. Just in case anybody was wondering.

Darlington Academy is in Rome, Geogia.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

IRMO will play Northwestern at 2pm @ Chapin on Sunday.

Hmmmmm....don't need a photographer do you?
I work cheap for great games :-)

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
I called it almost perfect!

Semis
Chapin, Northwestern, Irmo, Hammond

Finals
Northwestern defeats Irmo

Hammond and Dutch Fork disappointed this weekend.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
What's up with Dutch Fork?

F
kick off
kick off
F
Hammond 1
Greenwood 0

Hammond 2
ASA 0

I would say Hammond played extremely well this weekend. Only loss was to Darlington with a score of 2-1. Darlington beat Irmo with the same score... sounds like Hammond was impressive

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard