corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

<insert sarcasm here>

Did someone ask for Achmed?

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
brace
brace
1ST; "unskilled and bad" are plainly stupid things to say about NHS D.

A closer look does seem to indicate that thay will be tested much more thins year. Last year they were so busy scoring goals that they rarely got a serious test. They are not going to score as much this year, IMHO. Last year they beat Dreher 8-0 this year only 4-1.

The numbers from the Irmo game seem to show a pretty good domination by IRMO: shots 5 vs 16, corners 1 vs 8, and the only goal managed by NHS was a PK. While I am sure they will still win most everything they are no longer the 800# gorillia in the room.

M
brace
brace
M
As exciting as an IRMO vs NW State Championship rematch would be, NW will be fortunate to make it that far as they are just a bit better than average right now.

They lost a huge portion of their defensive prowess, not to mention the offensive threat Enzo brought to the team. They will likely have to play long balls over the top more often than usual in an attempt to get Garbanzo the ball who is always a threat.

Granted, this was a preseason tournament and things can change but they do have their work cut out for them to repeat.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
L
bench
bench
L
Very disappointed in Greenwood's performance this weekend. They were my personal preseason pick to de-throne NW and Irmo and claim the 4A crown.

B
bench
bench
B
Greenwood's forwards showed a strong sense of conviction and a promising remainder of talented athletes, who, with a good amount of dedication and work can pull off a miracle comprable to that of rudy and the 1980's US mens hockey team

Here's some live footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7ZpLgkVxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRALJyv86eY&feature=related

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

IRMO beat Northwestern without two of their senior starters kyle simpson and mike day. Cant wait to see what happens if they match up again when they can play. Well done boys! Hope all is well to the sobbing Northwestern fans..

. Alright I have heard multiple stories on why Simpson and Mikey weren't able to play. Is it true Mikey is suspended for 10 games? I heard he had a little dispute in the classroom about the teacher telling him to give up his phone and he refused so the teacher emailed Coach and he suspended him for 10 games???? That's what I heard. Anybody know? And what about Simpson too.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bench
bench
Dutch Fork has a very young team. A senior (Tim Byrd) broke his leg Saturday morning against Dreher. Isaah Etheridge no longer attends Dutch Fork. Woodward has maybe 2 great players and has a long, hard road looking at him this season.

Last edited by chevyguy; 03/10/10 02:03 PM.
A
throw in
throw in
A
Quote:

Quote:

IRMO beat Northwestern without two of their senior starters kyle simpson and mike day. Cant wait to see what happens if they match up again when they can play. Well done boys! Hope all is well to the sobbing Northwestern fans..

. Alright I have heard multiple stories on why Simpson and Mikey weren't able to play. Is it true Mikey is suspended for 10 games? I heard he had a little dispute in the classroom about the teacher telling him to give up his phone and he refused so the teacher emailed Coach and he suspended him for 10 games???? That's what I heard. Anybody know? And what about Simpson too.

Heard something similar on Day. I heard that Kyle Simpson was just sick.

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

Dutch Fork has a very young team. A senior (Tim Byrd) broke his leg Saturday morning against Dreher. Isaah Etheridge no longer attends Dutch Fork. Woodward has maybe 2 great players and has a long, hard road looking at him this season.

Tough break for DF, but wasn't Etheridge on the SC United U18 team? Why isn't he playing for DF?

bench
bench
I completly agree brosefus. #16 from Darlington was amazing. He was definitly the best player in the tournament. He told me he signed with Creighton who is #4 in the country.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard