Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
kick off
kick off
L
was present at this game. Flora was very fast and organized. Dreher I believe was out a few key players.

D
throw in
throw in
D
Again Thanks to all that came out and supported. The estimated total on all funds raised is around $2,000. We are definitely excited about the turn out and hope to make this an annual thing. As far as what happened with the Varsity.... they just had a bad game. We are not worried we will bounce back when we hit region play. The JV did win their game 2-0 at the pink out as well. I personally think it was the Pink Socks they were all wearing. Thank you again and please remember the great words of Jimmy V

"Don't give up, Don't ever give up."

"Don't give up, Don't ever give up"
B
bench
bench
B
that was the sweetest thing i must say.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks Rich for letting people know about this. I guess i was kinda slow about putting out the notice. Im really excited about this and hope its a big success

No problem. Email me at [Email]rrowell@dsins.biz.[/Email] My company would like to send in some sponsorship money.
I hope it's a big success.

Depending on Jill's situation, I might even come up for the match.

All the best!

Condolences to former Dreher HS boys soccer coach Richard Rowell, whose wife Jill passed away Sunday following a lengthy battle with cancer.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Information concerning Jill Rowell is available at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jillrowell ... Our thoughts and prayers are with the Rowell family.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard