#130283 03/07/10 02:46 AM
M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Bishop England score is posted incorrectly on Viking Cup website. BE 1 BC 0

Refs caused frustration. BC goalkeeper caught BE shot inside goal but no goal awarded.

BC refused to shake hands of BE players after the game. That's unsportsmanlike.

Last edited by Marta; 03/07/10 02:46 AM.
corner kick
corner kick
Whats done is done, Not much you can do too change reality. I have heard both storys that BC was unsportsmanlike by not shaking hands with the BE players but i also heard that BE has some foul language and unsportsmanlike behavior towards the ref's.

Other than that enjoyed what i saw of the viking cup this weekend! thanks everyone who hosted.

M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Reality is that BE won and Viking Cup should correct the score online. Does anyone else have an incorrect score posted online? Anyone know who to contact to correct?

Tournament was enjoyed and great way to kick off the season.

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
ummm...i'm confused. are you saying that the ref's called the game a 0-0 draw? if so, then (however unfortunate if there was a mistake) that is the reality.

or are you saying that the score...on the scoreboard...as recognized by the referees...was BE 1 and BC 0? and that it really should have been 2 - 0.

I guess I just don't follow what you are saying.

M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Confused, I'm not sure what's confusing about BE WON the game. Final OFFICIAL score was BE 1 BC 0. Should have been BE 2 BC 0. But that's over. Score is not right on Viking Cup website. It's posted as BC 1 BE 0. That's wrong.

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
but the refs didn't recognize the 2nd goal?

M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Despite the difficulties with the refs the final score was BE 1 BC 0. Bishop England won the game and should be credited correctly by the tournament officials on their website.

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
you still didn't answer my question. i finally just looked it up myself. i gotcha now...you're just saying that the score is reversed.

M
Marta Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
M
Marta speaks a foreign language but just so it's clear.

Official referees on the field during the game awarded Bishop England 1 goal and Brooklyn Cayce 0 goals. At the end of game play the official referee score was Bishop England 1 Brooklyn Cayce 0. The Viking Cup website is in error by reporting the game score as BC 1 BE 0. It needs to be corrected.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I actually had the pleasure of watching most of this one! Officials were horrible...any referee that allows a teenage girl (BE) to yell in the official’s face should be fired. This young lady carried on for at least a minute before the poor ref finally showed her a lousy yellow. Then the legendary BE coach wanted an explanation...the whole Midland's Orthopedic complex could hear, "you are an idiot, you shouldn't be a referee (which I do agree with)". Another yellow was given to the BE coach for what I think was for not having his girls "properly equipped". Tussle between a BC/BE player that included "hair pulling" and "cheap shots". Finally a goal was scored by BE (don't know which number) it was tucked neatly in a corner. But BE wasn't done there...one more yellow was shown to their goalkeeper for clearly and loudly shouting, "kiss my ***". I am not quite sure who she was shouting at maybe a player, coach or referee, but there was no contact in the play what so ever. In fact the play was a punt?!?!?! The only other play that I thought would result in a goal was the jumbled rebounded shot that occurred by BC in the last three minutes of the game. Very unlucky for the Brookland Casey who looked to have tied the game, but that so-called ref was not in any kind of position (I think you are suppose to be on the goal line) to make the call. That's the only "goal" that was not rewarded to a team. At the end of the match neither team looked friendly to each other, both going to their own respected sides. Overall there was more excitement due to the amount of cards and comments that were shown/made then the actual soccer being played.

I just hope these refs’s aren't officiating the semis or finals tomorrow…bad things will happen!!

P.S. The refs on field two...much better!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard