C
At Ashley Ridge
West Ashley 3
Ashley Ridge 0

L
kick off
kick off
L
Why run the score up on a co-ed team? Good for Spring Valley, they needed a big win.

A
Goal
Goal
A
If you want to see scores that are intentionally run up just go to the records section of the HSL and you will see them in the mid 20's and higher.
I am sure that B.C. held back to keep it to 4 at the half. I am sure at some point, probably the half, they put in their subs with the least experience. Tough to tell those guys not to score.
These are not classless coaches, or a classless program. I am sure they did what they could. Sportsmanship is high on their adgenda.
By the way, if you go the the HSL site referenced above you will see the Vikings you mention above have 2 of the top five score differential records. This by no means is directed at Coach Clark(I know he wasn't their at the time) or the current Viking team.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

im sorry but i just find that the BC and Midland Valley score is a little out of hand. 11-0 seriously?

Oh no - please tell me we're not starting week 1 with this debate again. I'm sure Heise had in all the subs and possibly even a pass rule in effect. After that what more can you do?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
TAKE THAT TAKE THAT TAKE THAT....

@ GUCCI MANE... HI HATER!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
Corner Kick
Corner Kick

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
I'm sure Heise had in all the subs and possibly even a pass rule in effect.

FWIW ... I don't feel like I have to respond to this, but since I have a student-teacher in 1st Block this morning ...

To be certain, we only have a roster of 17 players. Our starting goalkeeper was out recovering from a concussion. We disciplined one starter (had started every match) for having his I-Pod on after we got off the interstate and he didn't play for the first 20 minutes. We started a goalkeeper that had not played but 50 minutes all preseason (9 games). We started two players that had not started all year. Our leading scorer was a freshman and two goals came from him playing outside midfield. Our stopper had a brace as well on runs from the back. Our reserves played maximum minutes for the year to date. We emphasized endline serves and pushing for 1-2s. We were offsides a dozen times, so that pretty much indicates the pace of the match. Not much else we can do.

Midland Valley is to be congratulated for fielding a team, but they knew that their first year was going to be a challenge, especially in this particular region. From what I gather, the Mustangs attempted to have a girls team as well, but several of their club players decided not to play when faced with the reality that this might be a difficult year, much to their coaches disappointment. I am glad in one respect that MV has a team now, as I believe all Class 4A and 3A schools should be able to field a team, but I also wish that there was a year of JV or perhaps a non-aligned region year, where they could get their feet wet against teams of similar caliber.

On an individual note, kudos to "Manny" who played in goal the first half and in the field the second half. He's a good player and competed with a great spirit! Good luck to Midland Valley the remainder of the year.

S
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
S
Clover - 5
Indian Land - 0

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

TAKE THAT TAKE THAT TAKE THAT....

@ GUCCI MANE... HI HATER!

. Hahahaha oh you.....