Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Ridge View 3 White Knoll 4 pk's. One day the refs are going to call a good game for RVHS. Great game to watch just got very rough. Lack of consistency from the refs.

It's a phenomenon!!!

corner kick
corner kick
3/10/10 Andrew Jackson @ Northwestern
Northwestern 9 - Andrew Jackson 0
Halftime N 5 - AJ 0

Goals: N Ricky Garbanzo 4', Dennis Moore 9', Kevin Ray 13', Alex Martinez 17', Moore 39', Ray 41', Moore 46', Martinez 51', Ryan Foster 66'
Assists: N Garbanzo (2), Moore (1), Anthony Mosley (1), Will Mux (1)
Shots On: N 25 - AJ 1
Shots Off: N 7 - AJ 0
Saves: N Sam Faris 0, Tyler Gross 1; AJ Paul Harris 9, Luke Kennington 5, Daniel Stover 3
Corners: N 7 - AJ 0
Fouls: N 6 - AJ 9
Records: N 4-1 - AJ 2-3-1

I
bench
bench
I
I was at this game also. You make this sound like RVHS got the short end of the stick with the refs!!! If anything, White Knoll was the recipient of the bad calls. RVHS are dive artists and several RVHS fans I talked to who are fans admitted to it. The penalty in the box was an academy award and White Knoll scored one other goal for Ridge View on a corner kick. The other goal was a throw in that nobody touched and went right by the WK goalie. Since when can we score by throwing the ball in the net.

Poorly refed game as they all are. Even the refs were arguing over their calls.

corner kick
corner kick
Why make Excuses, your team won. So you pretty much wasted your time creating an account to talk about how bad ref's are because chances are good that no one cares.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Why make Excuses, your team won. So you pretty much wasted your time creating an account to talk about how bad ref's are because chances are good that no one cares.

Did you say something???
I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention

Don't Feed the Trolls!
corner kick
corner kick
Troll:
Slang To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: "[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways"

Are you looking for something? Loner?

I
bench
bench
I
Hey Midlands Brat!!! I have had this account for 2 years and have chose not to participate until now due to the fact that you can't win discussing anything with the wall. By the way, are you brick or plaster board?

If you can't have civil discussions then don't chat. By the way, my comment wasn't directed to you but to "the delivery man". I would like to hear his input as I like to see what other normal people think.

corner kick
corner kick
I find it very ironic you state you tell me not to chat if i can't have a civil discussion but your on here calling me a brat and making childish jokes. I happened to have attended the game so therefore i have the same right you do to post my opinion. Thank you my good sir.

I dont think registering on 4/18/09 is 2 years either but correct me if im wrong.

Last edited by MidlandsKid; 03/11/10 07:37 PM.
T
goal kick
goal kick
T
I think that the officials were just as bad for White Knoll as they were for RVHS. Nobody here is trying to take away anything from White Knoll. They are a good team. I just wish that the officials would be more consistent. Consistency would eliminate the extra pushing and tempers flairing during a very close and physical game. Both teams played a very exciting game.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Here is an observation from an old guy who goes to many games purely as a spectator. It seems when refs call fouls there's a lot of yelling to "let them play." When they don't call fouls fans yell "get control of the game." I sometimes myself wonder why something is a foul when something that looks similar is not a foul. But the officials are much closer than I am, and they've also been certified while I am not. You even hear comments about calls that may have an effect on the outcome of a game. But you seldom hear comments about your winger crossing a bad ball, or an attacker in the 6 who shoots and misses the frame entirely, or a defender whose mark scores because he was left wide open.

Of course if you're not playing or you don't have any personal attachment to a team, you see things differently.
But that's what makes the game exciting I guess and gives us something to talk about on SCSOCCER.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard