Brace
Brace
Fri 3/12 @ Blythewood
Fort Mill 4 - 1 Blythewood

R
bench
bench
R
Woah zking.. lets simmer down a little. Beaufort played prolly the best they have played ever and IRMO played the worst they have played all 2010 season and possibly 2009 season too. They still managed to find a way to win at beaufort's home field after being down 1-0 when they had been playing awful. That shows a teams true character. They are the Number 1 team in the state if you ever check the high school scoreboard. Also there are no excuses for the way IRMO played but they were missing 3 of their starters. Emmett Lunceford (LMC MVP), Kyle Simpson (Senior starter), and Matt Freeman (one of the best sophomores in the state). Dont get too hyped about Beaufort. They are mediocre at best. Sorry to bust that bubble of yours

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Beaufort played a good game and lost... Irmo is a strong team... Team is the vital word..

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Easy Rasta...I saw the same team/program be an ungracious loser to Northwestern in the state championship medal presentation last year. Beaufort may be a team to watch.

bench
bench
Yeah Rasta... I was there IRMO got pretty lucky they got a PK in the game or else it could have been a completely different turn out. Beaufort was missing one of there strongest defenders also. I have a feeling this Beaufort team will go a long way. I wouldn't be underestimating them.... Not trying to say anything bad about IRMO but lets just stop making excuses just because IRMO didn't get the beating they wanted to.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Woah zking.. lets simmer down a little. Beaufort played prolly the best they have played ever and IRMO played the worst they have played all 2010 season and possibly 2009 season too. They still managed to find a way to win at beaufort's home field after being down 1-0 when they had been playing awful. That shows a teams true character. They are the Number 1 team in the state if you ever check the high school scoreboard. Also there are no excuses for the way IRMO played but they were missing 3 of their starters. Emmett Lunceford (LMC MVP), Kyle Simpson (Senior starter), and Matt Freeman (one of the best sophomores in the state). Dont get too hyped about Beaufort. They are mediocre at best. Sorry to bust that bubble of yours

I HEAR YA B

IT AIN'T EVEN GOTTA BE ALL THAT MAN. I'M JUST TRYIN TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
corner kick
corner kick
Rasta, so you've seen Beaufort play alot? Best game ever? Mediocre at best? Pat your boy's on the back for their win, they earned it, but no need to show your ignorance by spouting off about a team you obviously know nothing about.

J
bench
bench
J
I agree. There is no need to take away from Beauforts effort. They played a great game, give them some credit where credit is due. It also seems that no matter what happens during an Irmo game, that someone has an excuse for how bad they played. Like missing starters, Is Irmo ever completely healthy?? Stop making excuses, and give teams credit when they deserve it.

D
bench
bench
D
Hey. Anyone who thinks that the Northeast Blythewood game was a flaw is not in their right mind. Northeast controlled the game and had an amazing game from their keeper and defense. Blythewood (who was number 13 when they played them) had lack luster finishing paired with bad defense. Northeast is not to be underestimated this year. May I also mention that the Northeast keeper owned the PK shoot out with two saves to the Blythewood keeper's one save. Blythe = PWNED.

have a nice day.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard