Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
world cup
world cup
dhunter,

Great observation. As referees we are taught:

Foul recognition
Foul selection

Good refs, can determine when to blow the whistle, and when not to blow the whistle, depending on the "flow" of the game.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
kick off
kick off
Quote:

Troll:
Slang To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: "[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways"

Are you looking for something? Loner?

You fed the troll, now pay the consequence.

So, do you think anyone cares about your opinion about imasoccerfan's post??? Your response to imasoccerfan's post was pretty much a complete waste of bandwidth, and I am now less intelligent for having read it. I'm a troll and admit it. You on the other hand are also a troll, but are not intelligent enough to realize it. You attack someone's post with mindless dribble, and don't really address any of the contents of the post you are commenting on. You have wasted my time and the time of the good people on this forum. I believe you owe us all an apology. The next time you want to post, set down and think what you want to say, write it down, reread it, and see if it actually makes any sense. Then and only then should you post….

See….that’s how a troll is suppose to do it.

Don't Feed the Trolls!
I
bench
bench
I
the delivery man and soccer troll thank you for your input. I now know that there are some good people out there to converse with and I look forward to sharing our opinions and experiences.

Midlands Kid, sorry if I upset you. Your extra 3 months of registration have made you much wiser than me.

B
kick off
kick off
B
RV is a very aggresive team. good game played by both and what a good comeback! Well said Soccer Troll and imasoccer fan! fun game to watch although WK had some nice goals!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

RV is a very aggresive team. good game played by both and what a good comeback! Well said Soccer Troll and imasoccer fan! fun game to watch although WK had some nice goals!

I agree! White Knoll had a a good comeback and the goals from #10 were sick! And well done to the whole team!

L
kick off
kick off
L
this is great stuff...

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

You fed the troll, now pay the consequence.

So, do you think anyone cares about your opinion about imasoccerfan's post??? Your response to imasoccerfan's post was pretty much a complete waste of bandwidth, and I am now less intelligent for having read it. I'm a troll and admit it. You on the other hand are also a troll, but are not intelligent enough to realize it. You attack someone's post with mindless dribble, and don't really address any of the contents of the post you are commenting on. You have wasted my time and the time of the good people on this forum. I believe you owe us all an apology. The next time you want to post, set down and think what you want to say, write it down, reread it, and see if it actually makes any sense. Then and only then should you post….

See….that’s how a troll is suppose to do it.

Holy Crap!!!
Achmed like this guy

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
corner kick
corner kick
Now you speak with some sense.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Woodruff
@ Gaffney

Postponed

corner kick
corner kick
Wando at Spring Valley tomorrow night.... Gonna be a good game. Wando has a nice quad. Very skilled but Spring Valley is more than capable of pulling an upset. It'll be a true test. Also Irmo vs Spring Valley game rescheduled for Saturday March 20th I believe. Another thriller waiting to happen.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard