Print Thread
S
SV-Dad Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
S
Hello Coaches!

On behalf of Spring Valley High School and the Taco Bell Viking Cup Tournament Committee, I wanted to thank you for your attendance this year. Overall, we had a very successful Cup.....the weather went a long way in helping there, of course. This is the first year in several that we have not fought rain at some point.

Congratulations to Wando High School! They defeated Mauldin in the final (penalties) after a 0-0 match\ot. Mauldin advanced to the final with a victory over Dorman, and Wando defeated TL Hanna in the other semi-final.

I also want to publicly thank our tournament committee and all of our parents and other volunteers from the community. About 200 people put in literally thousands of total hours of labor and volunteer work to pull this event off. So, a huge thanks to them!

Thanks to all and good luck in your upcoming seasons!!

Steve

L
Goal
Goal
L
Hey Steve - you and your team of volunteers put on a 1st class tournament and the VC is really a showcase event for girl's HS soccer in SC.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
What a great tournament, well organized, staff at the tournament was second to none. Steve what a wonderful event you put on and my ladies and parents appreciate all you do to make this event the best girls soccer tournament in the state of South Carolina.

Link Copied to Clipboard