Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
P
bench
bench
P

I actually hate to bring this up as this thread is for scores but I have just caught up with a days worth of posts and feel the need to respond. Mr. Meredith, your accusations of a vicious attack of a forearm on your forward is just not true. The Airport defender actually had a knot forming on her own forehead, so unless she attempted to knock herself out with her own arm in the process, its impossible. It was an accidental head to head collision. All wish your forward a speedy recovery as she is a talented player. Speaking of talented players, nice shout out for the opposing team's forward with no mention of your own player's great goal, club recruiting? hmmm...I agree with formerref, soccer is a team sport. Without the rest of the team the ball would not reach any forward to take a shot and get all the glory! Whether it was bad reffing, good reffing or whatever, Airport won-bottom line, The two teams will meet again. I wish Swansea the best of luck, unless of course they are playing Airport, or BC for that matter...(same school district)

J
corner kick
corner kick
J
i'm sorry...what was the score again?

corner kick
corner kick
@ Christ Church

Christ Church 2
Dorman 3

Halftime: CCES 2
Dorman 0

Great game by the Lady Cavaliers (both sets of them). Dorman is a very good team and we could only hold them off for about 50 minutes. Last goal scored with about 3 minutes remaining. Thanks to Coach Lorenz and best of luck to Dorman the rest of the way.

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
corner kick
corner kick
@ Fort Mill

Fort Mill 7, Rock Hill 0

Lady Bearcats' roster depleted by injuries. Two goals in the first three minutes, Lady Jackets empty the bench.

(RH's Megan Fielden given a yellow card for conduct unbecoming an assistant coach )

Doin' it the hard way...
G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
3/17
Broome- 1
Gaffney- 0

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Coach!
Couldn't you get the sandbags piled up in front of your goal to last 40 minutes?!?

Just kidding of course, great job taking it to the big girls tonight. I bet that was a great game to watch. Care to share some details? Or maybe we can hear from Dormansoccer himself.

Quote:

@ Christ Church

Christ Church 2
Dorman 3

Halftime: CCES 2
Dorman 0

Great game by the Lady Cavaliers (both sets of them). Dorman is a very good team and we could only hold them off for about 50 minutes. Last goal scored with about 3 minutes remaining. Thanks to Coach Lorenz and best of luck to Dorman the rest of the way.

world cup
world cup
At Kings Mountain, NC.....in OT:

Clover 3
Kings Mountain 2

Clover goes on the road and defeats the #1 ranked 3A team in the state of North Carolina!

This weekend, at the Fort Mill Invitational, Clover will play the #2 ranked 3A team in NC (Marvin Ridge) and the #10 ranked 3A team in NC (Weddington).

Last edited by Hurst66; 03/18/10 01:55 AM.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Quote:

I actually hate to bring this up as this thread is for scores but I have just caught up with a days worth of posts and feel the need to respond. Mr. Meredith, your accusations of a vicious attack of a forearm on your forward is just not true. The Airport defender actually had a knot forming on her own forehead, so unless she attempted to knock herself out with her own arm in the process, its impossible. It was an accidental head to head collision. All wish your forward a speedy recovery as she is a talented player. Speaking of talented players, nice shout out for the opposing team's forward with no mention of your own player's great goal, club recruiting? hmmm...I agree with formerref, soccer is a team sport. Without the rest of the team the ball would not reach any forward to take a shot and get all the glory! Whether it was bad reffing, good reffing or whatever, Airport won-bottom line, The two teams will meet again. I wish Swansea the best of luck, unless of course they are playing Airport, or BC for that matter...(same school district)

Okay, okay, I apologize. Like I said, that is what I saw at the point of attack and I believe I was the closest to the foul (closer to than the official)-I know what I saw. Anyway, how did you all score again? mmm... two free kicks... by who? EJ I think she is a PLAYER and for the record FNJ is awesome player in every way!

Last edited by Meredith; 03/18/10 02:17 AM.
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Hats off to Chris Nichols and the Christ Church Cavaliers for a hard fought game. Christ Church showed alot of heart and Coach Nichols does an outstanding job at Christ Church. We knew this would be a hard game. In life you learn your greatest lessons from mistakes. In sports you learn alot from losing. Our team learned alot tonight and we were fortunate enough to walk away with a win.

J
bench
bench
J
Pickens 1, BHP 2 (PK's 3-1)

at BHP

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard