Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Alma Merengue, your passion for the game seems great, however, anything you say about Barcelona is irrational and biased. Being a Madrid fan who despises Barca is the same as Celtic/Rangers, Inter/Milan, River/Boca, Roma/Lazio, etc, etc, etc. There's too much hatred in those rivalries to give a level-headed opinion about the other that one takes seriously.

corner kick
corner kick
the only reason why messi is the "best" in the world "right now" are.

1. kaka has been injured
2. ronaldo is adapting to a new team, new language and new style of soccer.

All of them: Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, and Fat Ronaldo were a lot more dominant for their teams when they won big games than messi has done for barcelona.

Eto may be the best african player ever, I think he may be better than George Weah, there is another great african player mentioned (i forgot the name) but I will stick to eto, his speed is amazing, not as fancy as fat ronaldo but still a great finisher.

Messi failed under Basile as well.

Ronaldinhos best year were at barca, he is just a marketing tool for ac milan right now.

Capello had problems at Madrid bc he didnt want to be a marketing tool, but with mourinho being the opposite, mourinho loves the media and the spotlights, to be specific mourinho has been saying he wants to coach madrid for a long long time, it seens like his dream would finally come true.

I personally believe Mourinho does better as an underdog, he had everything at Chelsea and he failed big time.

I do think Mourinho is a great coach but i will still prefer Capello over him, Ancelotti is another interesting fellow. Del Bosque could sign his star of greatness if he wins the world cup.

Club of the century.
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Alma Merengue, your passion for the game seems great, however, anything you say about Barcelona is irrational and biased. Being a Madrid fan who despises Barca is the same as Celtic/Rangers, Inter/Milan, River/Boca, Roma/Lazio, etc, etc, etc. There's too much hatred in those rivalries to give a level-headed opinion about the other that one takes seriously.

its called competition and rivalry.

if you listen to your fans, they will tell you "great game, great effort"

if you listen to your rival they will tell you the truth "u suck," they have not reason to lie to you and makes you feel better when you lose haha

Club of the century.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard