Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
kick off
kick off
H
Not really arguing....I just saw it differently. Hopefully, next time the GK will shuffle to the side to avoid any appearance. The ref. called it, no argument about that. Got to live with it and move on. Thanks for the wishes for luck on the season. I feel the same about NW. As the season rolls hopefully both teams will get better and better. I hope the best for all of 'em. Is there diff. treatment shown out there to NW by officials? Some things would lead you to think so. I would like to think not.

brace
brace
Funny how people seeing the same thing see it so different sometimes. Last year there was a questionable call/goal in the Wacamole/BE playoff game and someone posted a news clip showing the play. Even with video and reviewing it in slo-mo people were split on the call/play.
The refs do not get that luxury. Sometimes I think people lose perspective of how hard it is for the refs when play is going full speed. What seems like no brainer to fans is a split decision to them. Of course the also have the fans to "help" them by yelling what they see, to bad they can hear both sides of the pitch yelling something different!

brace
brace
Would be nice to have some video of the games to compare the fouls/acting questions if people could see how some players dive over and over ref might get tougher on them for it. I also think that if a player knew the camera was on them they might not dive every chane they got, but then again habits die hard. I do not even blame them for diving it is a "skill" they learned/ or where taught somewhere along the line and coaches are not stopping it if it works so they are just kids/players being kids/players
Funny thing to me is that because these kids all play on the same club teams the parents know who the divers are. We sit at the games during club season and watch them get "fouled" for "our" team then it comes back to huant us during school season.
FM has another game coming up where the Fwd is one of the better divers in the state. Boys all know who he is and what he will do if their foot gets near his. Hopefully the refs will bring a little golden statue to give him after the game!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
first pk, nw player chips keeper who then knocks nw player to the ground, clear pk nd should have been a yellow at least. second pk, nw player in 6 yard box and is taken out from behind by yellow jacket. again clear pk. 3rd keeper comes pout when he doesnt have to and from behind clobbers nw player. all three were deserved and all three were clear fouls. i was sitting on the home side.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Really don't wanna let this game die huh?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard