Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
bench
bench
T
Haha well that is your opinion Liverpoolfan. Sure Emmet had a good game against us but do you not remember last year. It was not about Enzo last year.. It was Alex in the state final. Tore all of Irmo up. Bad. Acree emmet and Leo were torn up. Cool, Alex whines...I saw Emmet whining as well in the game. And Emmet is a good player don't get me wrong. He is a little over weight and not as fast as some other players. His passing is excellent in my opinion. But he doesn't YET have what Martinez or Demare has and that is they can take over a game. I think he has the potential!

Wakaflock... I've seen some but not all. Tell me whats up in the low country? I've seen Eric fornell, forgot to put him in the list. He is good! What about the younger kids down there?

C
kick off
kick off
C
well there is on huge mistake to that list and it is just have jermery dobbins on the list. eric fornell and acree blow dobbins out of the water. i would take bradon, matt, or billy over dobbins. i know a lot of other players that impact the team much more than dobbins

T
bench
bench
T
Yeah Dobbins is more of a role player.. Your right about Eric. Acree didnt impress me though.. Last year in state final, nothing.. this year LMC not a darn thing. He is athletic? i guess?

corner kick
corner kick
Where in the wide world of sports is Antoine Parris???

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
F
kick off
kick off
F
how is fornell making all of these lists? his club team was average and is no way better than lunceford, demare, antoine, martinez, ricky, braeden, and plenty of other players in the state

L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

Haha well that is your opinion Liverpoolfan. Sure Emmet had a good game against us but do you not remember last year. It was not about Enzo last year.. It was Alex in the state final. Tore all of Irmo up. Bad. Acree emmet and Leo were torn up. Cool, Alex whines...I saw Emmet whining as well in the game. And Emmet is a good player don't get me wrong. He is a little over weight and not as fast as some other players. His passing is excellent in my opinion. But he doesn't YET have what Martinez or Demare has and that is they can take over a game. I think he has the potential!

Wakaflock... I've seen some but not all. Tell me whats up in the low country? I've seen Eric fornell, forgot to put him in the list. He is good! What about the younger kids down there?

Completely different team this year. Last year most of the attention was focused on Enzo giving Alex much more time and space to operate. This year teams can focus on taking Alex out of the game and taking their chances with Ricky and Dennis. (Irmo and Wando may be the only teams with the talent to do this) After NW's big three and maybe one or two others there is a significant drop-off in talent which is much different from last year. This year in their game Alex was completely taken out of the game and Lunceford TOOK OVER the game by winning balls and distributing through the midfield.

corner kick
corner kick
Martinez OVERRATED!!!! Nothing like his brother. Irmo's time to shine this year!

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Up to date rankings:

1. Dennis Moore, NW
2. Eric Fornell, Wando
3. Ricky Garbanzo, NW
4. Zach Acree, Irmo
5. Alex Martinez, NW
6. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian
7. Emmett Lunceford, Irmo
8. Antoine Parris, SV
9. Taylor Lewis, BC
10. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw

Dropped from Rankings: Joey Demare, Chapin, Nestor Jaramillo-Castro, White Knoll

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)

T
bench
bench
T
1.Ricky Garbanzo
1T.Alex Martinez
1T.Joey Demare
2.Eric Fornell
3.Dennis Moore
4.Emmet Lunceford
5.Zach Acre

Based on what was shown at the Palmetto Cup this past week I believe Ricky was best player. The tournament was a little odd as the best soccer was being prohibited from happening. The field was "mini" as all of us were saying and it was a beach in the middle of the park. The Northwestern Game I saw was against Norman North and Ricky was great. The Wando-Chapin match i saw was a good one and Demare wasnt at his best but still had moments of why he is a top national player. Fornel was good.. I liked this kid. Strong and a good shot. ( Like and England Striker) Emmet and Acree still make the list in my book. As they are Irmos bests. Martinez has un real workrate combined with superior skill.

Brace
Brace
From what I saw at Palmetto Cup, Joey drops out of that top 5 list and felt Brandon Burkholder of Wando outperformed Fornell, who is solid player and deserves the recognition.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard