Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
"alex is not enzo" what a brilliant statement. of course he is not nor does he want to be. his college choice has nothing to do with his ability but more to do with nonsoccer related issues. i guess alex is crap as he only went to esp camp twice when most players never get to go once. not by accident that he was the starting center midfielder on 6 state championship teams, one regional champion and two national champions. would northwestern have won last year without him? we'll never know, but i'd hate to try and replace him. where he goes to school next year is not an indication of where he will be in 2 or 3 years. he is brilliant and never stops working, never. quit aint in his vocabulary. those others described above at irmo and chapin and wando are all fine players, but if i'm picking a team from south carolina high school or club players, he is first of the list.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

1.Ricky Garbanzo
1T.Alex Martinez
1T.Joey Demare
2.Eric Fornell
3.Dennis Moore
4.Emmet Lunceford
5.Zach Acre

Based on what was shown at the Palmetto Cup this past week I believe Ricky was best player. The tournament was a little odd as the best soccer was being prohibited from happening. The field was "mini" as all of us were saying and it was a beach in the middle of the park.

Oh, so that explains why Alex was whining during the Farragut game...to much sand in the wrong places. I understand now.

Laces out DAN!!!
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Who gives a crap if he's not like Enzo or as special...The kid plays hard, wants to win, and does win. Enough said!

H
bench
bench
H
Why isn't Jay Puckett in this?

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Why is Demare still on this list??

If this list is soley based on high school soccer and not club Joey would be lucky to make it in the top 20! He's not in form right now and doesn't have the teammates around him that he had in the fall!!!

1. Dennis Moore
2. Eric Fornell
3. Emmett Lunceford
4. Alex Martinez
5. Ricky Garbanzo

goal
goal
Hungdaddy why would you say that?

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
bench
bench
Have to agree with Demare. He was nonexistent in the Palmetto Cup. Also, can my boy Nutley from Wando get some love? Should be another great game tonight! Can't wait.

You may be right, but I'm never wrong
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
YOU WOUUUUUUUUUULD SAY THAT

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Up to date rankings:

1. Eric Fornell, Wando
2. Zach Acree, Irmo
3. Alex Martinez, NW
4T. Ricky Garbanzo, NW
4T. Emmett Lunceford, Irmo
5. Dennis Moore, NW
6. Hunter Wyer, Southside Christian
7. Joey Demare, Chapin
8. Taylor Lewis, BC
9. Tyler Staub, Waccamaw
10. Antoine Parris, SV

Frost that will be making Power Rankings in the future:

Erik Clark, Wando
Koty Millard, CN
Herbert Conjulun, BC

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 04/26/10 06:39 PM.
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
EY MANE...THESE BALLA'S BE GETTIN ALL THE GIRLS WHEN THEY ROLL UP TO THE CLUB!!! THEY AIN'T EVEN GOTTA YELL "SHHHHKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO".

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS GO "EY GIRL, YOU MET DEN-DEN?" OR "EY GIRL, YOU MET JOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEY DEEEEEEEEMMMMAAAAAREEEEEEEE"

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard